Question(s) about Born In Park Badge Surprise Honeymoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreaxtina

Hi everyone!
So I just recently got married and my husband took my to Hollywood Studios for the first time. Though it wasn't our only stop, it was definitely one of the best. I completely forgot about the born in game badge that was available with myvmk well because I was enjoying my honeymoon but it wasn't until I was watching Fantasmic that it clicked.
My question is, would I still be able to get it if I have proof I was there all day and have a sign with my username on it? (I scrambled for a piece of paper and wrote my username as we exited the park)
It wasn't till I got back home that I read the FAQ about it that a picture of my avatar was also needed, sorry
:(

Congrats again c: and I'm not sure hopefully it will count :c

Hi everyone!
So I just recently got married and my husband took my to Hollywood Studios for the first time. Though it wasn't our only stop, it was definitely one of the best. I completely forgot about the born in game badge that was available with myvmk well because I was enjoying my honeymoon but it wasn't until I was watching Fantasmic that it clicked.
My question is, would I still be able to get it if I have proof I was there all day and have a sign with my username on it? (I scrambled for a piece of paper and wrote my username as we exited the park)
It wasn't till I got back home that I read the FAQ about it that a picture of my avatar was also needed, sorry
:(
screams so cute. but yea i dont think it will count, they want pictures of your character for proof but hopefully they will let it slide since you do have your username?

dreaxtina

[DOUBLEPOST=1468943948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats again c: and I'm not sure hopefully it will count :c
Thank you Cloudy! <3 I hope it will count too[DOUBLEPOST=1468943971][/DOUBLEPOST]
screams so cute. but yea i dont think it will count, they want pictures of your character for proof but hopefully they will let it slide since you do have your username?
Hi Rosey!
I have pictures of my husband and I all over Hollywood Studios. We even have the Minnie and Mickey wedding ears with our names engraved in the pictures. I was able to snap a photo of myself (all tired out) with my username on a piece of paper at the entrance (while I was exiting) before I went to the tram. I'll go as far as even proving my marriage certificate to prove I was on my honeymoon. Do you know if I have to contact a staff or privately email them a message to get an answer?

[DOUBLEPOST=1468943948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you Cloudy! <3 I hope it will count too[DOUBLEPOST=1468943971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Rosey!
I have pictures of my husband and I all over Hollywood Studios. We even have the Minnie and Mickey wedding ears with our names engraved in the pictures. I was able to snap a photo of myself (all tired out) with my username on a piece of paper at the entrance (while I was exiting) before I went to the tram. I'll go as far as even proving my marriage certificate to prove I was on my honeymoon. Do you know if I have to contact a staff or privately email them a message to get an answer?
I believe it's better to contact staff privately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.