Taking A Break :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Hehe, I'm going to take a break from this forums for a while, 99% of this forums would be relieved I was gone b/c im so annoying deng flebbit lol but really tbh theres nothing to do on this forums its plain bong, the only reason I stayed was for the shoutbox and the contests we only had two of, so long :D

hehe if u want to contact me which I doubt anyone will:
ma-rk (tumblr)
ma.rk (kik) ((i think))
le-mark (snapchat) (i spam)

Last edited:

D.Va

Literal Princess
Hehe, I'm going to take a break from this forums for a long while, 99% of this forums would be relieved I was gone b/c im so annoying deng flebbit lol but really tbh theres nothing to do on this forums its plain bong, the only reason I stayed was for the shoutbox and the contests we only had two of, so long :D

hehe if u want to contact me which I doubt anyone will:
ma-rk (tumblr)
ma.rk (kik) ((i think))
le-mark (snapchat) (i spam)
MURK NO

C

Christa

awh sad to see you go. :c wish you wouldn't, i got a crack out of reading some of your posts. i wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do with your time.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Yes, hello! I am back for help from another user for non-vmk related stuff and as I recall... there are not one however three contests! I participated in the Forums mainly for the contests... and of course the shoutbox but we all know that isn't coming(lol)! and aw, tysm @Christa and @Tariel for laughing with(i hope it's with lol) me at my posts because I do not have any sense of humor! I might not be as active I was as last time (as if any of you careee) however I am back :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.