Votes: 24 63.2%
  • No.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • What is tarot?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Okay...:um: So I've been wanting to accomplish something lately, but it's been very difficult to do so, as I've been trying and I just can't get it to work out.

Baka

Sorry guys! I fell a little behind!

i would love a reading please! a general one covering some areas, please. :)
Career - Love - Mood
Nine of Pentacles - Page of Swords - The Hierophant​
Career: This card indicates that things are going quite well! You're very much in control of your career path, and you've found yourself to be self-sustaining.

Love: It seems you're ready to try something new, or take the next step in your love life. Maybe this is spilled over confidence from your career goals, but you're prepared and eager for something new!

Mood: Perhaps you've been feeling a desire to connect your beliefs to your daily life. It may be time to seek out a mentor to strengthen your own spiritual growth.

Question: I want to accomplish a certain task before the end of this summer, will I be successful?
Queen of Swords​

The queen of swords is a bight of a tight-rope. If you take things slowly, and trust your instincts, things could be very successful. However, taking a wrong step could mean the demise of your task, and it may not even be at your fault. Whichever way it falls, it will be very clear and obvious at that time.

Hi @Baka. I have two questions. How can I move my career forward? How can I move my love life forward? Gracias! :)
King of Cups - The High Priestess

Career: Perhaps you're trying to connect with a superior in your career, but you're having trouble finding a way in. Though they seem distant and uninterested, this person is much more complex than they seem. In order to truly connect with them, you'll have to find their values and the things they treasure most.

Love: "When the High Priestess beckons you, do not give way to frustration. Curb your left brain that demands understanding, enlightenment, and, above all, answers. She is here to let you know that overt answers are not in your best interest at this time in this situation. You have wisdom to gain and truths to embrace. You will only be able to do so by going through this experience without knowledge of what is to come. Sometimes you have to fly blind. Have faith that the universe has your back. Do your best, and pay attention."

Okay...:um: So I've been wanting to accomplish something lately, but it's been very difficult to do so, as I've been trying and I just can't get it to work out.
Four of Swords​

This card is pretty perfect. In layman's terms, your brain needs a break! Take a little while to pull away from the situation, because this task isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Allow yourself enough time to come back with a fresh look, because looking at it with frustration is not going to help you find a solution.

Baka

How did you start practicing? I've been curious about it and I'm kind of interested in giving readings myself.
I actually picked up a few books on Tarot, and happened to have a friend that I could practice with regularly. The friend part isn't necessary of course, but you'll really need to find a deck that you connect with. My first deck, unfortunately, wasn't that great. You may have to shop around a little bit, and look for one with a decent book that comes with it to get you started. I currently use one called "Steampunk Tarot" and I love it! The book is really descriptive, and this particular deck has some quirks that makes it pretty unique. Most book stores actually carry a pretty good selection on this kind of thing, and of course specialty shops will have some as well.

I actually picked up a few books on Tarot, and happened to have a friend that I could practice with regularly. The friend part isn't necessary of course, but you'll really need to find a deck that you connect with. My first deck, unfortunately, wasn't that great. You may have to shop around a little bit, and look for one with a decent book that comes with it to get you started. I currently use one called "Steampunk Tarot" and I love it! The book is really descriptive, and this particular deck has some quirks that makes it pretty unique. Most book stores actually carry a pretty good selection on this kind of thing, and of course specialty shops will have some as well.
@Baka I recently got the Steampunk Tarot, myself. It is a lovely deck and the book is waaay helpful. My first deck came with a teeny tiny one and I had to do a lot of reading online to get a good understanding what the reading was. @Bimbette Etsy has a great selection of tarot decks.

Baka

Hey guys! I haven't forgotten about you I promise! I've had some crazy life stuff going on, so I haven't had a moment to sit down and do everyone's readings. I promise I'll be able to get to it very soon though!

I'm making a post later about what's going on, so bear with me :squee:

So in my spare time, I enjoy giving Tarot readings to my friends, and I've decided to open it up to you guys! Ask a question, and I'll provide your reading. If you'd prefer to do it through PM, that's perfectly fine as well. If you don't have a question in mind, I can do general spreads which cover a few areas.

These are purely for entertainment, and I'll try to get your reading back to you as soon as possible. I can also do them in-game if you happen to find me.
I know it's pretty late to ask but would you do mine at all?

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I'm interested in these kind of things... I'll ask a question...

Will I ever be in a serious relationship?