The first album I can say I own! :)

My first album was ...Baby one more time by Britney Spears XD my mom gave it to me when i was younger and said "hey you'll like this" so yeah that was my first album. As for cassette tapes my first was a John Jett cassette. I owned cassette's before a cd player XD

My first album was kids bop 3 (2002) loool

The first album that I bought with my own money was Monster's in the Closet by Mayday Parade. (2013)

Last edited:
Anything Hilary Duff!![DOUBLEPOST=1417865270][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait now that I think about it it was Britney Spears!! Hit me baby one more time was my jam!

I was going to say Britney Spears's Baby One More Time album, but..I think I actually had the cassette of that. So, it was either Spice Girls or NSYNC.

on vinyl i bought the tigers jaw/balance & composure split and wish i could stay here by basement at the same time

on cassette i want to say it was a discography tape from the band topbunk when they only had two eps

those are the only formats of music i'll ever buy anything on maybe the occasional digital release but only from bandcamp

i have a feeling my first cd was baby one more time by britney spears???? most likely
but my fave cds ever were aaron's party by aaron carter tied with metamorphisis by hilary duff
i listened to the aaron carter cd on repeat for a 10 hour road trip one time :dizzy: and metamorphisis was my go-to jam

my first vinyl was the mary poppins soundtrack, aaaaaaand ya