Titles

I think maybe we should have titles on this forum, that are Disney-related. So like after a certain amount of posts, likes, trophy points, etc., you can unlock a title. Don't know if that's available on this kind of forum, though.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I used to be on a Disney fan site where after a certain number of posts you got a new title. I think it went in the order of

FastPass Holder, A-ticket holder, B-ticket Holder, C-ticket Holder, D-ticket Holder, E -ticket Holder, and then Anual Pass Holder (and I think you got the Anual Pass title after about 10,000 posts). So that was pretty fun. I don't see a problem with having something like that here.

Last edited:
I used to be on a Disney fan site where after a certain number of posts you got a new title. I think it went in the order of

FastPass Holder, A-ticket holder, B-ticket Holder, C-ticket Holder, D-ticket Holder, E -ticket Holder, and then Anual Pass Holder (and I think you got the Anual Pass title after sbout 10,000 posts). So that was pretty fun. I don't see a problem with having skmething like that here.
You just gave me the best idea for userbars XD