Tokyo Disney!

noot

パオウルムー
Hey all, I'll be adventuring off to Tokyo Disney in June!
1st point of this thread- I'll be on a month long break from the game *sad face* :(
2nd point- I was curious as to if anyone would be interested in me posting the pictures once I'm back?? :)

I'd be uber excited to share with you guys!!

Hey all, I'll be adventuring off to Tokyo Disney in June!
1st point of this thread- I'll be on a month long break from the game *sad face* :(
2nd point- I was curious as to if anyone would be interested in me posting the pictures once I'm back?? :)

I'd be uber excited to share with you guys!!
YES PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE TOKYO DISNEYLAND. (maybe some non-disney photos too for me? ;) i love Japan...)

The more the better! I love seeing other player's trip to Disney kingdom, as I cannot go myself! :c Have a wonderful trip! <3

noot

パオウルムー
I've always wanted to go so yes please
YES PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE TOKYO DISNEYLAND. (maybe some non-disney photos too for me? ;) i love Japan...)
Of course we want to see Tokyo Disneyland!!:swoon:
The more the better! I love seeing other player's trip to Disney kingdom, as I cannot go myself! :c Have a wonderful trip! <3
aww yay!! I was definitely not expecting so much feedback, I'm excited to share this all with you guys :D and of course throwing in a few extra Japan pictures would be no problem!! :) thank you all!

Lorelei

Moon Mermaid ☾ *:・゚
Please take photos!! From what I've seen online, tokyo japan is absolutely gorgeous!!
I'm not sure if it's still there but there was a little thing about stitch's ship being crash landed outside of the enchanted tiki room for a while! ;)