Trade Rooms are boring. Let's be more creative...

Trade rooms are taking away from the creativity of this game. Back in the old VMK, people used to design very creative rooms like restaurants, hotels, stadiums, airplanes, ships and etc... Whenever I look at the Guest Room list, a trade room seems to be at the top. Some people have designed very creative trade rooms, but I would rather see something that has a more imaginative purpose at the top of the Guest Room list. It seems like everyone is trying to do the same thing and it kind of bugs me. Let's be more creative Myvmk!

Whispered

I think part of the thing is there's not much to work with yet. As more items and rooms get released, it's bound to influence more creative rooms.

Yeah I know what you mean. But, I disagree that's there's not much to work with. There's crates, plenty of tables and chairs, a ton of Christmas items, lamps, pixels, generators, turnstiles and etc... I just personally feel that there's more than enough in the game for people to create other rooms than Trade Rooms. I also feel that people should resist flocking to trade rooms whenever they see one. I would much rather spend my time in a room, enjoying the creativity of the person that created the room than trading. That's just my opinion, but I hope others agree that trade rooms are excessive.

Whispered

Yeah I know what you mean. But, I disagree that's there's not much to work with. There's crates, plenty of tables and chairs, a ton of Christmas items, lamps, pixels, generators, turnstiles and etc... I just personally feel that there's more than enough in the game for people to create other rooms than Trade Rooms. I also feel that people should resist flocking to trade rooms whenever they see one. I would much rather spend my time in a room, enjoying the creativity of the person that created the room than trading. That's just my opinion, but I hope others agree that trade rooms are excessive.
The crates (and other things mind you) are broken - they show through rugs you put on them. Otherwise I'd be back to building things with them again. I have well over 100 but never use them :/

I guess you're all right and I'll look for your room Jason. I'm currently busy working on a gingerbread house myself. The crate glitch really bugs me as well.

lunavida

i know what you mean! i made a rad coffee shop but no one ever visits...like ever aha how do i get people to know about it. i made like a rad hang out coffee shop! it's called the night owl cafe if anyone ever wants to visit and im not on :]

Bindingkey

i WOULD make a Mad Hatter's Tea Party restaurant but i have no dough bro. and right now i'm focusing on other things, like restocking some old clothes and styles i use to have back in the old VMK.

i also eventually want to make a super-mansion, but that's a whole other mess of problems.

EDIT: (it was a whole mess of problems in the old game to lol)

It's good to know that many people still have the creative spirit in them! I'll be sure to check out all your guys' rooms if I see them. I'm busy making a Christmas room currently and I'm struggling to find time to get on the game. I'm a little low on credits as well. Hopefully, I'll be able to get on this weekend and visit all of your guys' rooms.

Trade rooms are taking away from the creativity of this game. Back in the old VMK, people used to design very creative rooms like restaurants, hotels, stadiums, airplanes, ships and etc... Whenever I look at the Guest Room list, a trade room seems to be at the top. Some people have designed very creative trade rooms, but I would rather see something that has a more imaginative purpose at the top of the Guest Room list. It seems like everyone is trying to do the same thing and it kind of bugs me. Let's be more creative Myvmk!
Your argument is invalid. Your picture is green, and we all know green is not a creative color.