Trading Post: General

I do not mean for this to come across as rude, but it is not helpful to title your trading threads __________'s trades or quick trades or anything except either what you are trading or what you are trading for. The point of a title is to describe what is in the thread. If it's in the trading post we know that it is a trading thread, and it would be helpful to at least introduce what you are trading so others don't have to click through all the threads to find what they are looking for. Thanks :D

Sharks

Well I think another point of his post is a persons' inclination to click on any given thread is highly dependent on the title. Short and sweet titles catch the eye better and get more views, while longer titles or titles with no information in them don't have as wide of an audience. Personally, I never click on "Trade Shop" threads or threads who don't make their haves/wants clear because of the lack of communication between me and the user. It's mostly an unconscious thing and I think many people would agree.

kalyee

Personally, I never click on "Trade Shop" threads or threads who don't make their haves/wants clear because of the lack of communication between me and the user. It's mostly an unconscious thing and I think many people would agree.
Nor do I. While Jason's suggestion that previewing the content is a possibility, if your items/wants aren't clearly stated in the small preview slot that pops up when I scroll over the title, I won't view the thread. Even just "FT: Crate Furni/Magic" or "LF: Stitch Hat/Rare Clothes" is better than "So and so's magical wonderful trade shop come in and enjoy". (Mostly I grumble when people don't post what they want/like. I'm no "psychic")