Treasure Planet: Morph Egg

I didn't have much time to make it the way I wanted it to be, but I still love it because Treasure Planet is my favorite movie :3 ( to me it looks like Morph is looking at a cookie XD)

(I may leave the light pink around the egg because it can be that Morph is morphing into an egg XD)

I absolutely agree with you about Treasure Planet. As for Morph specifically, my avatar should also convey my thoughts about him. I had also thought about doing a Morph egg, and would like to (since my egg is technically not able to be submitted), but I don't know if I would be able to get it finished in time.

I absolutely agree with you about Treasure Planet. As for Morph specifically, my avatar should also convey my thoughts about him. I had also thought about doing a Morph egg, and would like to (since my egg is technically not able to be submitted), but I don't know if I would be able to get it finished in time.
Yeah, Morph is my favorite because he's so cute :grizzly: I was actually hoping that you saw my egg because I sometimes see your Morph profile picture :3

YES! Someone's done it! I love Treasure planet!
And who couldn't like a guy that's as adorable as Morph?

I didn't have much time to make it the way I wanted it to be, but I still love it because Treasure Planet is my favorite movie :3 ( to me it looks like Morph is looking at a cookie XD)

(I may leave the light pink around the egg because it can be that Morph is morphing into an egg XD)
You inspired me and since my other egg is not Disney themed, I had to try to do Morph. Check it out in a few minutes and let me know what you think.