Tried, but it is not working - Goodbye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I have tried as much as I can to work on what I love the most on here. Making rooms. Between real life and all else. I cannot keep up. I have friends who will brag they have over 600K and yet seem to have tons of time to hang out and ride the rides. I don't know how these people do it. I got a work order on Friday evening and knew I was going to work all weekend long. I barely got a moment to log in. I did not make any credits and here comes Monday and I just cannot make the room I want because I have no credits. I tried, but it is not working. It seems like every time I look it is 1 step forward and 3 steps back in this game. If I was to forget about real life and hanging out with friends I might have a chance, but I want to hang with friends and have fun using the new magics and being whimsical with everyone. I just cannot do it and feel bad because I just cannot play potc with my friends as I royally stink at it. After 2 months I am still a noob and not happy about it. I will be setting up a free room within the week and give away stuff. I am so sorry people, I really am. Overwhelmed in the game, Kirllan

I ONLY play haunted mansion because all other games for ME is a waste bc they give me little credits. I just spam haunted mansion whenever I have the time and that changes your credit quite a bit! The key for me is saving my credits. I use a credit goal and I never go below that goal I set for me once I pass it. Also it is easier to build up credits if you make back what you spend with hm game. A long time ago I couldn't even afford 500c clothes but now I can buy plenty and for others, just takes time.

I have tried as much as I can to work on what I love the most on here. Making rooms. Between real life and all else. I cannot keep up. I have friends who will brag they have over 600K and yet seem to have tons of time to hang out and ride the rides. I don't know how these people do it. I got a work order on Friday evening and knew I was going to work all weekend long. I barely got a moment to log in. I did not make any credits and here comes Monday and I just cannot make the room I want because I have no credits. I tried, but it is not working. It seems like every time I look it is 1 step forward and 3 steps back in this game. If I was to forget about real life and hanging out with friends I might have a chance, but I want to hang with friends and have fun using the new magics and being whimsical with everyone. I just cannot do it and feel bad because I just cannot play potc with my friends as I royally stink at it. After 2 months I am still a noob and not happy about it. I will be setting up a free room within the week and give away stuff. I am so sorry people, I really am. Overwhelmed in the game, Kirllan
Reading this made me sad since you are such a great friend in the game and always friendly and welcoming. You will truly be missed for everything you have done in the game and you are of course welcome back whenever you have free time! :)

Another one bites the dust :( It was great seeing you sir, still sad we didn't get to play friendlies much. I know this feeling all to well... but I only come for the friends whom I cannot contact with in real life. I hope to see you some other time, even just visiting

@Kirllan, I understand this must be hard for you, but think about all the positive things that come with the game as well. Play at your own pace -- don't let item releases decide your happiness with the game. I remember when you finally came back, and you most definitely are not a noob; your progression has been great! If you are really adamant about leaving, I hope you will visit from time to time. You've always been welcoming to all players that come to your rooms.

And if you stay, I'd love to show you some storage rooms I have with unused furniture, you will most likely find a better place for them than I ever will.

Oh Kirl please don't go! You're such a sweet person! I know it can be tough being new, but look at how many of us are willing to help and would miss you! @LazyBunz does the same thing I do. Stockpile credits. Play HM over and over and over again. You can do it. But if you still want to go, I understand. Farewell. :hat:

mark

10 mins late to everything
its okay i was in debt but i found a sugar daddie named @Jacob

u can too just look out there u can do it

anyways lol it may not be much but u can just ride the fantasylan courtyard time when you're preoccupied with something simple (like cooking, eating, cleaning) and ash is 50 credits each ayyyy :/ its not much but its still something

I dont even play MyVMK and I'm so sad because of this. Don't leave :(
I'll fight the braggers

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
So sorry to hear you are leaving :( I understand the time issue. I got my first job outside the home a few months ago and my time on vmk is more limited than it used to be. My job is just part time so not as bad as yours might be but i can imagine it must be hard if you don't have any free time. If you want to go though i want to wish you the BEST that life can offer! If you end up staying though i am more than willing to donate something for your your room if want. whether it's credits or an item. I am a room builder myself and i know how expensive it can get. Also don't worry.. it's not a problem for me at all cause i have extras of things over the years considering i would always buy extras when new things would come out.

Maracita

Kirl you can't leave. I always look for you when I log in, in hopes we can have time to hang out. I know it gets discouraging trying to keep up but you have accumulated so much since you returned. The releases are expensive when we only get few credits from NPC's and games. I know I spent 30,000 credits on this week's releases(5 magic too). Perhaps they could have weekly quests with 1000 credit bonuses instead of another pin we can't wear. Please stay. You are a positive voice here and we need you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.