Twice already!

mark

10 mins late to everything
Right when I was about to finish my ride and get my prize, the WHOLE game froze and my laptop goes CRAZY, guys?! Are u giving me a virus I literally had to hold down the power button TWICE in a row to restart the computer and run it smoothly, so it didn't not only affect my gameplay, but my computer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nexut

But I already got my prizes 7 times then the last two times it goes wacko :/

Stop using clones with multiple windows. It most likely that you have a computer thats super outdated and thats the reason. If you don't have a lot of RAM you can't be doing a million things at once.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Stop using clones with multiple windows. It most likely that you have a computer thats super outdated and thats the reason. If you don't have a lot of RAM you can't be doing a million things at once.
You are ignorant, I had only one window and my computer is pretty smooth... It never really lags except those two times... I was using any clones on that computer either... Don't blame me for no reason, it would have been better if you asked not just try to stab me in the back.

Nexut

You are ignorant, I had only one window and my computer is pretty smooth... It never really lags except those two times... I was using any clones on that computer either... Don't blame me for no reason, it would have been better if you asked not just try to stab me in the back.

You are the ignorant one. You are basically saying you believe Grace that Amy puts viruses on the game. She doesn't. The only reason this would happen is because of your computer or shockwave.