Vacation in Ohio (and a bit in Kentucky)

We live in Cincinnati! I recognize so many of the places in your pictures. Looks like you visited the Newport Aquarium at the Levee. We are probably 15 minutes from there! Did you visit Columbus as well? Some of those pictures look like they were taken there. My hubby and I grew up in Cincinnati, met in college at OSU in Columbus and are now raising our kids here in Cincinnati. There are so many cool things to do around here. I hope you had a fantastic time! You have quite a gift in photography! :)

We live in Cincinnati! I recognize so many of the places in your pictures. Looks like you visited the Newport Aquarium at the Levee. We are probably 15 minutes from there! Did you visit Columbus as well? Some of those pictures look like they were taken there. My hubby and I grew up in Cincinnati, met in college at OSU in Columbus and are now raising our kids here in Cincinnati. There are so many cool things to do around here. I hope you had a fantastic time! You have quite a gift in photography! :)
I did go to Newport and Columbus for red white and boom. I had sooo much fun <3

I love the pictures. I live in Lexington, KY (just south of Cincy). Newport and the Levee are soooo much fun. :)

Last edited: