Value Check: Hoping to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendls

Hello, could anyone help me with a value check? I played a bit in 2016 and took a hiatus until last month,
and I'd love to sell a few things and make some credits but I have no idea hm anything is worth. Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.08.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.08.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.08.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.08.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.08.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.07.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.07.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.07.28 PM.png

You are very much appreciated!!

Nolee

I'm not certain on the value but would love to purchase the rapunzel pin, firework ears, and alice dress if you're selling :) Just let me know!

bethmarie

Pineapple obsessed
I dont know values but interested in NBC Sally outfit items, snow white top and bottom, whatever those ears are in the second picture of items, and curious to know what the magic is in the very last pic of pin items. :) message me if you want to set up a trade - i will do my best with trading items or credits.

Mendls

I dont know values but interested in NBC Sally outfit items, snow white top and bottom, whatever those ears are in the second picture of items, and curious to know what the magic is in the very last pic of pin items. :) message me if you want to set up a trade - i will do my best with trading items or credits.
Awe, I'm sorry.. I didn't take the time to shop out the items I intend to keep, but I collect pretty much only snow and nightmare items so those aren't for sale :(

Mendls

no problem! can you tell me what those ears are called as well as the magic?
The ears are popcorn ears, and the magic is popcorn. I'm holding onto my magic, but i'd sell the popcorn ears.

Mendls

What would you be willing to accept for the popcorn ears? They were being sold for 1k at the small world imports about a week ago, so I would do 2k? :)
I wasn't on much this week, sorry about that! I can do 2k!

Status
Not open for further replies.