VMK Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a great idea! This is a host event idea, we should line up 3-4 generators. Everyone get's a number, if your number is chosen, you get a prize! I think that's a simple enough event, except numbers with a 0 would be impossible to get since there's no 0 in the generator. So we should start at 111, and basically it's just lottery! I think it's a good idea :D

aceastrofan

The one and only...
It's a host event idea, so I think we should be assigned a number for free (idk how)
Whoops. Didn't see host event idea.

Could just be a outside number generator, then staff message each player a number. Would take a while but I don't see another way how.

I may not be able to be a host event, but if someone posted about it on the forums, and told everyone to say your number (kind of like the clock giveaway), then that could be possible

Lost

Here's an idea, snowballing from yours. A way either in-game or on the main page to buy lottery tickets (100 credits each - 10 or 20 max?). Pick 7 numbers 1 - 6. Then once a week staff host a short live stream or whatever where a staff member spins 7 generators. The person/ people who match all (or are closest to matching all) split the pot and maybe get something extra?

Cuban

i was thinking of this same idea! i guess 2 great awesome spectacular pretty loving amazing fantastic amazing minds think alike ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.