WDW Annual Passholders?

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I think it would be fun to get together with people in a Skype convo, etc and get to know each other, maybe plan a trip to WDW and have a good day in the parks! :) I live very close to WDW and if I feel comfortable enough to meet up with some fellow MyVMK players, I feel like it could have a really cool turnout.
Post here if you've got a WDW annual pass or if you plan on getting one maybe for the holidays!

i'm not a passholder, but i have a family member who works there so i can pretty much go whenever for free, so i'd be down for that (is it reassuring if i say i've met 35+ people who i first met online in person and now some of them are my best friends who i see a lot? no? just weird? alright) (also you have to deal with me tearing up at magic kingdom... it's a thing)

Count me in! If you want me in, of course. :D

Maybe a Florida resident usergroup would be helpful, too? Any resident or frequent FL visitor/Passholder could join. :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
My family had one back in 2009, because we were going to go on three trips that year. But we haven't done it since, because we only go on about two a year now.

I am an upcoming WDW Annual Passholder.

My passholder already expired but I will get a discount when I renew it after the pass was activated (30 days max.)