Welp

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Va

Literal Princess
So I've realized recently that I should probably stop playing this game. I've tried to stand up for what I think is right, as well as defend people who aren't able to defend themselves. I try to be a force for good in a world that is completely covered with negativity. However, I feel that I am being mistreated in this game - not necessarily directly, but I am frequently ignored when I try to make new friends or come out of my shell. For this reason, I've decided to stop playing. So if you don't see me anymore, you'll know why (not that you'll notice, since I have no friends anyway). I figured I'd seen the last of cliques when I graduated high school, and this is really just reminding me how much I disliked being the outcast.

So bye, I guess.

- Desdemona (formerly Android18)

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
I regret never meeting you in game, just from your signature and link to wattpad, we would have gotten along swimmingly! You have said everything I feel and thank you for that.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors! And in both of our partings from this game if you want to contact me, please feel free.

D.Va

Literal Princess
I regret never meeting you in game, just from your signature and link to wattpad, we would have gotten along swimmingly! You have said everything I feel and thank you for that.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors! And in both of our partings from this game if you want to contact me, please feel free.
I'm also a science geek and in school to be a high school biology teacher so your name and the thing under your name makes me very, very happy. <3

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Andy nooooo

i remember u commenting on my brownman ring. hope u have a good one out there and much love

(also love ur old name. love that dragonball)

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Desdemona, please don't leave. I care about each and every player including you! I would absolutely love to be your friend if you choose to stay. I remember trading with you several times in the past and it has always been such a wonderful experience! You are truly a sweet person and I would hate to see you go. Don't let the cliques win.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I hope you decide to stay (at least longer on the forum side), because I for one feel that we’ve recently become friends through some reciprocal discussions. I am usually quite the reluctant type at becoming friends with others because of my own nature, my disposition towards most, so know that I’d hate to lose another individual that I consider friend. It might sound a bit trite to say this because of the way people speak to one another without the conviction in such language, but this world does need more people like yourself, those that actually care about others and desire to make an actual difference. I hope you consider me friend as well now and not just another acquaintance with meaningless talk. I would certainly continue to enjoy our conversations and if a reply is “late”, you’ll have to excuse such as I tend to take on more in my personal life then I often should. I suppose written replies can also be something rhetorical of course, like when a question is asked without needing an actual answer. =) (Even if the one writing thinks she/he needs an answer at the time. lol) It’s easy to feel lonely, to feel like that outcast – to be labelled that “vagabond” type by another online/in reality. But you know, it’s like I always tell people; that if normalcy exists, it cannot exist without abnormalities. Be yourself, even if you feel like this sort of dismissed individual because of those around you whom you may think don’t give a () to take the time to search inside you, to see if you’re a validated person whom is true to the self (you). Those that do, will desire to be your friend because of you not being a fake being. The most enticing characteristic of any living organism to in order to befriend or have a discussion with, is their personality, regardless of what anyone else says. Lamentably, I find that this has become increasingly difficult as those you consider friends move on quickly for various reasons after you've enjoyed conversations with one another. With all of this in mind, to say again, I hope you decide to stay (if your able to my friend) ~

Last edited:

D.Va

Literal Princess
I hope you decide to stay (at least longer on the forum side), because I for one feel that we’ve recently become friends through some reciprocal discussions. I am usually quite the reluctant type at becoming friends with others because of my own nature, my disposition towards most, so know that I’d hate to lose another individual that I consider friend. It might sound a bit trite to say this because of the way people speak to one another without the conviction in such language, but this world does need more people like yourself, those that actually care about others and desire to make an actual difference. I hope you consider me friend as well now and not just another acquaintance with meaningless talk. I would certainly continue to enjoy our conversations and if a reply is “late”, you’ll have to excuse such as I tend to take on more in my personal life then I often should. I suppose written replies can also be something rhetorical of course, like when a question is asked without needing an actual answer. =) (Even if the one writing thinks she/he needs an answer at the time. lol) It’s easy to feel lonely, to feel like that outcast – to be labelled that “vagabond” type by another online/in reality. But you know, it’s like I always tell people; that if normalcy exists, it cannot exist without abnormalities. Be yourself, even if you feel like this sort of dismissed individual because of those around you whom you may think don’t give a () to take the time to search inside you, to see if you’re a validated person whom is true to the self (you). Those that do, will desire to be your friend because of you not being a fake being. The most enticing characteristic of any living organism to in order to befriend or have a discussion with, is their personality, regardless of what anyone else says. Lamentably, I find that this has become increasingly difficult as those you consider friends move on quickly for various reasons after you've enjoyed conversations with one another. With all of this in mind, to say again, I hope you decide to stay (if your able to my friend) ~
I could seriously read your posts all day. I'm obsessed with your vocabulary.

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
So I've realized recently that I should probably stop playing this game. I've tried to stand up for what I think is right, as well as defend people who aren't able to defend themselves. I try to be a force for good in a world that is completely covered with negativity. However, I feel that I am being mistreated in this game - not necessarily directly, but I am frequently ignored when I try to make new friends or come out of my shell. For this reason, I've decided to stop playing. So if you don't see me anymore, you'll know why (not that you'll notice, since I have no friends anyway). I figured I'd seen the last of cliques when I graduated high school, and this is really just reminding me how much I disliked being the outcast.

So bye, I guess.

- Desdemona (formerly Android18)
andy. YOU HAVE BEEN DESDEMONA ALL ALONG?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU LEFT DON'
T LEAVE PLEASE ILL CRY

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
i'm trying to give it another chance. :) i don't see you on my friends list!!!
i didn't knowyou were desdemona i haven't been on at all in the past two months i get on for like a second and then get off. now i can't get on at all bc im stuck in another redirect loop )):

Status
Not open for further replies.