What to expect at Disney World?

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Hi everyone :)
I have a friend who is going to Disney for their first time soon. They asked me what it's like and I gave them a few tips and things however I've only gone a couple a times so I'm no expert of Disney World. I know some of you are Disney fanatics so I figured this was the right place to go! They wanted me to ask you guys what to expect when going to Disney World; the food, the rides, how fast pass works, tips, etc.Thank you so much for your help :)

Hello. Disney World fanatic here. :wave:

Going off what Torchy said above, make sure they try all the must-eat food, like churros and Dole whips. Yum!

But seriously, I'd love to help answer any specific questions your friend might have. When is your friend's trip? Just some general advice would be to plan as much as you can in advance. Get acquainted with the new Fastpass+ system and set up your fastpass selections before you go. Make dining reservations at any of your favorite restaurants. If your friend is staying on-site, they'll have the bonus of making dining reservations and fastpass selections before the off-site guests.

Minniee

hey wassup hello
I just got back from my first time ever at Disney World! the food is amazing. definitely make reservations to some of the higher-in restaurants like cinderella's castle and so on. if you're staying in a resort, I would recommend doing the dining plan. go ahead and download the app they offer so you can keep up with the fastpass system, which helps tremendously, considering the wait times for certain rides can get to be over an hour long. my favorites happen to be expedition everest, seven dwarves mine train, space mountain, and so much more. hope y'all enjoy your time there!