Whatever happened to the music game?

Foamy

I remember it being talked about once upon a time, although it's been a while since I've been active and I'm not up to date with the news. There are a couple games up right now and if I remember correctly the files for the music game are there, so is that something that is currently being worked on and if not is it something that will be worked on in the (preferably near) future?

Champ

It's currently being worked on as well as Haunted Mansion, but Amy said she's going to separate both releases a few weeks apart... so if we get one of them, another one is most likely going to come a few weeks after.

Foamy

It's currently being worked on as well as Haunted Mansion, but Amy said she's going to separate both releases a few weeks apart... so if we get one of them, another one is most likely going to come a few weeks after.
I'm more interested in the music game than anything else, but it's good to know they're working on it. I thought Haunted Mansion was proving to be particularly troublesome so they decided to save that one for last, has that changed? Also, do you have a source for this information? I did a search for music game and couldn't find anything. Thanks!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
My source of information comes in the form of Amy discussing this a few nights ago in game... (I don't have screenshots, but there were quite a few people in the room at the time) But she didn't really say much about releases except that if Music Mixer or HM arrives expect the other to come out not far after... She said that by the time the game releases to 1.0 we will have all of the games but POTC. Amy said a couple months ago the POTC is actually more difficult than HM and will be the last one released.

And fun fact about the Music Mixer for earning credits. It will be done in a voting system style to earn the credits. The more up votes you get for your music the more credits you will get. I hope it comes out soon, but I'm not entirely certain when it will be released. I'm not completely sure how ready it is...

Again she didn't really give any release dates for anything as she doesn't like to do that because something could cause a issue that she didn't expect. All the stuff I have mentioned is stuff I believe she is hoping to have finished by certain points in the game, but again some unexpected things could happen to cause delays. She may have more updated information if she wishes to share it or change anything I said. This is from my memory and I may have said something incorrectly, which I can do quite a bit >_< (and sorry if I did Amy :P)

Foamy

My source of information comes in the form of Amy discussing this a few nights ago in game... (I don't have screenshots, but there were quite a few people in the room at the time) But she didn't really say much about releases except that if Music Mixer or HM arrives expect the other to come out not far after... She said that by the time the game releases to 1.0 we will have all of the games but POTC. Amy said a couple months ago the POTC is actually more difficult than HM and will be the last one released.

And fun fact about the Music Mixer for earning credits. It will be done in a voting system style to earn the credits. The more up votes you get for your music the more credits you will get. I hope it comes out soon, but I'm not entirely certain when it will be released. I'm not completely sure how ready it is...

Again she didn't really give any release dates for anything as she doesn't like to do that because something could cause a issue that she didn't expect. All the stuff I have mentioned is stuff I believe she is hoping to have finished by certain points in the game, but again some unexpected things could happen to cause delays. She may have more updated information if she wishes to share it or change anything I said. This is from my memory and I may have said something incorrectly, which I can do quite a bit >_< (and sorry if I did Amy :P)
Cool, thanks for the info! I'm just hoping it comes out eventually. It wasn't really a priority so I'm not too irked if it takes a while.

I believe she said something about December First? (she didn't say it directly, but she was dropping heavy hints)

Emelon

Amy also said this, in regards to magic words:
It wouldn't take long but I don't really like adding to the old server unless I have to.
So I'm assuming that must apply to other things as well; games, quests, etc. Maybe she's saving new game releases for the release of 1.0?