What's Your Top 5 Favorite Disney Souvenirs?

iSunset

When going to Disney, there is product all around that people could lose their heads.
But what's best about their product is how much you enjoy it and know you're buying it because you need to have because well.. ITS DISNEY:aww:

I wanna know your favorite souvenirs, are they old, are they new, are they small or big, what are they! We all have our favorite characters, and to be honest, my room is covered in Disney product, from plush dolls, to pins, to Mickey Christmas lights, etc.. You can never have too much Disney!:cloud9:

So lets share our top 5 favorite souvenirs and have fun doing it
:dance:

Mine would be:
1. My Minnie Ears
2. Penny Press Coins
3. A Pearl in a bottle (From Pick-A-Pearl in Japan in Epcot)
4. Alex and Ani Disney Edition Bracelets
5. Limited Edition Pins to add to my pin collection
(Disney cookbooks are almost tied for 5th because I like to cook/bake:bbq:)

AlphaTheEdge

1.pins
2.vinylmation
3.mickey ears
4.picture frames
5. The maps themselves

It's the little things :) anything that can help me remember my Disney trip makes me happy

LordeByron

1. haunted mansion game of life
2. tower of terror vinylmation
3. dream ears
4. hercules pegasus plush
5. all my pins tbh (mostly the dcl engineer pin)

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
1. Disneyland Resort Mickey "True Original" baseball hat
2. Pins
3. Disneyland Resort Coffee Tumbler
4. Splash Mountain 25th Anniversary Poster
5. Disneyland Resort Shirt.

My favorite souvenir of all time from Disney would be Pink Princess Minnie Ears they look like normal Minnie ear hats but are entirely sparkly and stuff. The reason thats my favorite of all time was because when i was 10 or so i won a competition and went to nationals that happened to be held right next to Disneyland and it was my first time to Disneyland and i was there with a friend of mine and our moms bought us the matching Princess Minnie Ears. In general though i haven't rly seen my friend since considering she lives in New York and i now live in California.

rest of the list:
2) Minnie in Marie PJ's plush
3) My first Duffy (yellow checkered Duffy)
4) A Happy Birthday card from the crystal palace in WDW from when i was 6 (signed by all the pooh characters <3)
5) Disney Pins

Bindingkey

1. Pins
2. Fantasia Vinylmation
3. Gaston's Tavern mugs
4. Assortment of shirts
5. Guide Maps, which are a pinnacle for me, I get a new one every time I go to a Disney park