Why Do you Love to Visit the Disney Parks?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
For me Every time I am able to visit Disneyland I get like a rush of excitement because Disneyland is my favorite place to be!! I would say I know Disneyland Resort like the back of my hand but every time I go have a different magical experience and I Love being a Annual Pass Holder!!! I Love to visit the parks because I'm such a Disney Freak and its always a good time for me!!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Omg I have an annual pass as well :) we should meet up some time!
YES Lets Go!!!!!!! I have a SoCal Select Hbu Loki?

VampireBoy

I have an annual pass to Disney World and I love it every time we drive into the parking lot and I see that Disney Parking Tram pull up I feel a rush of excitement because I know my day is going to be really awesome. Then after that boarding the monorail is the next step for a magically awesome day at the Magic Kingdom and once the monorail leaves the station my excitement builds more and more to the point that I feel like I am a kid again. Then finally were here I scan my Magic Band at the front entrance and then we walk in and there I see Cinderella Castle at the very end and once I see that I know that I am going to have a great day at Disney World.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I have the Deluxe Pass! We would have so much fun haha
Yeah i would love to meet up at disneyland i used to have a deluxe pass but after my year was over my mom bumped it down to social select because i was going to college :/ i went 18 times the year i had my deluxe pass :)

i only been there once when i was 12 (well i went there last year for half a day at magic kingdom but that doesn't count). but i just like that its a park all about disney. like who wouldn't?

I been going to WDW since I was five, it is like a second home to me. I have lots of good memories at the parks. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park, but Animal Kingdom is my second favorite because I love the Kilimanjaro safaris ride. My mother raised me Disney it's a true thing.

cuipet

I love the atmosphere of walking down Mainstreet, i can't describe but, but it really is magical in a way! and this past July we stayed in the All star sports resort for the first time and i loved it! everything disney! :D

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i've only been to WDW once when i was little... like 10/11.
i seriously envy those who live in Cali or FL and can go whenever they want.
its so fun! the rides and all. i loved everything. i can remember a lot of it pretty clearly too.
the next time i go, i'm only packing one pair of clothes & pjs. so i can make room for the merch. lol!

Dyllan

Princess Enthusiast & Cast Member!
I've actually have only gone to Disney World once in my life, and that was my freshman year of high school when we played in a parade for spring break. Boy, let me tell you how amazing it was. I met so many of my best friends there, met my boyfriend, and had so many awesome experiences and memories. I've kept everything, even receipts, from that trip, and put it in a frame that I have kept ever since. From that one experience, I'm going to apply to they DCP next year and I have promised myself I will get married at WDW at the GF. I always think about the fun things we did, like meet some amazing cast members who made one ride the most amazing experience ever, watched Tangled on the beach at the Polynesian, and ride Space Mountain back to back 5 times. I know WDW will always be with my from all the suviners I've kept, and I remember wearing one particular perfume that entire trip and whenever I spray it on in the morning, it always takes me back. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I'll give myself an extra spritz to make me happy, and spray it on my stitch plushie to hold. I really cant wait for the next time I got to WDW, hopefully before my wedding, but I will do anything to go back again.

I've been to WDW probably 100+ times and DLR many many times as i have season passes. And man let me tell you even if i've ridden every ride 5000 times its still fun and just makes me happy. Disney has this magical power to just make me smile!! even if i'm just watching a disney movie or if i'm at the park or w/e it always makes me smile :D

GoddessAthena

I've never been to Disneyworld, but I've been to Disneyland many times. Honestly I just like the magic of it all. There's something about the atmosphere that just makes you feel happy. I enjoy the rides but my most favorite part of going is shopping and getting Ice Cream at Main Street.

Megara

no sleep club
I'm an annual passholder at WDW, and my boyfriend and I took a 3 day trip last month. One particular moment was when we had reservations to eat at the Sci-Fi Dine-in at MGM at 7:10pm, after the park closes. I remember when we got out, it was after 8, and walking around the park with hardly anyone there at night while the music in the park was playing, was a really great experience. It's just the little things. Every time you go, it's always something different.