yea, no bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think what you want, I honestly don't care anymore. No I'm not copying I'm just really done, well had been done with this game for a long while and things can't get any better in my life :')
edit: already sold and gave away my things, waiting on some credits for a give away
Ultras and such are another story which I cannot say on here but they will be....gone.

Bitterness is gone(?) so this is a farewell. I had somewhat fun these past 2 years and I met amazing people and I miss some people </3 To those who had been by my side I thank you and love you and if you want to get into contact with me, PM if you'd like.

Last edited:
No Rosey, you can't go. Just take a break, like I told you, before you do anything. If you still feel the same way in the new year then sure, give away/trade your stuff, but for now, just keep it and don't log in for a while :hugs:

For now, take care of yourself in the real world.

Tohrukun

Think what you want, I honestly don't care anymore. No I'm not copying I'm just really done, well had been done with this game for a long while and things can't get any better in my life :')
Selling all my rare furniture in a store for extremely cheap (1-2k) and giving ALL the credits to either a friend or in a giveaway.
Ultras and such are another story which I cannot say on here but they will be....gone.

Bitterness is gone(?) so this is a farewell. I had somewhat fun these past 2 years and I met amazing people and I miss some people </3 To those who had been by my side I thank you and love you and if you want to get into contact with me, PM if you'd like.
NO ROSEY WHY

hi! I never really got to know you, but i've seen you around. You have done some amazing things, and you are still going to. Break or no break, I'm glad i got to see the things you've done, and you will surely be missed. Such a cheerful season to be quitting, but I totally agree with recent events (or past events even), but i hope you find happiness wherever the ever winding road of life takes you. After all a forked path must become whole once more ;)

Awww Rosey!!! I will miss you a bunch! You will always be remembered by me! I hope you still come back!

oh my god those gifs :cry::rose:[DOUBLEPOST=1449024629][/DOUBLEPOST] eee im so miserable toh, here and irl D; so I have to and it really sucks because school is almost over and I will be bored...[DOUBLEPOST=1449024825][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi! I never really got to know you, but i've seen you around. You have done some amazing things, and you are still going to. Break or no break, I'm glad i got to see the things you've done, and you will surely be missed. Such a cheerful season to be quitting, but I totally agree with recent events (or past events even), but i hope you find happiness wherever the ever winding road of life takes you. After all a forked path must become whole once more ;)
I wish I had gotten to know you has well :um::hug::rose: thank you for those kind words. I'll try to visit for christmas/new years/holidays really (oof cant miss valentines)[DOUBLEPOST=1449024974][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rosey, I'll miss you! :cry:
ngl i wanted to be your friend as well but shy asf :um: :rose: will miss you too

Last edited:

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I was hoping for some friendly pirates with ya but if this is what you want. I will never delete ya off my friends list if you ever decide to come back just look me up. Take Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.