New profile posts

Hello there. How did you celebrate yesterday?
Laguna
Laguna
I bought a ceramic pot and planted my new ficus audrey. Then I continued my quilting project thsnks for asking
I have been awake for 20 howers, i have had a migraine for Well Over 48 ours, whats popping?
I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I am not making this up. Last night i dreamt that alex ernst was at my old house's porch, i gave him an egg with a little hole cut off at the top. He sat down at the steps and stared at the yolk inside the shell. Something happened, i got distracted with something. But i looked back at him and he had turned into an egg, and he was spilled on my driveway*continued*
Laguna
Laguna
I told someone there, " i cant save him, hes stuck to the driveway, i cant get him out. Hes gone" then i dreamt that i was at coachella i think, and i sneaked up on stage wheile ariana grand was performing. We became friends.
no quiero soñar mil veces las mismas cosas
ni contemplarlas sabiamente
quiero q me trates suavemente
Guess who is back! its been over a year, but I'm glad to be back amongst my Disney friends. (p.s I went to Disney for the first time while i was gone from vmk)