Shoutbox Trivia & Awards

WHO

Seriously, we have so many talented artists on this site yet they couldn't find someone to make a good looking forum award?

This seems like it was put together in a day. Really a disappointment.

It was more of a typing contest than a trivia. Some questions were tricky and it took a while for someone to get the right answer, which I liked. But others were so obvious it was just a typing contest and who has the fastest internet contest. That should be changed.

WHO

Also, another complaint/suggestion/criticism (since I'm sure we will all consider it different things), keep the FORUM AND GAME SEPARATE.

Just get over it guys. They weren't required to do this. They did it because they love the game.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I've got to agree as well. I don't understand how difficult it is to find a GFX artist, there are many talented people in this community who would be more than willing to help out.

:facepalm:

I'm pretty sure they wanted a game where they could include every instead of just 25 people at a time like host events in the game. Perhaps this was a test run for some other idea they might have as well.

Thank you for the feedback and thank you to everyone who participated in our first trial run event! The current award image is only a placeholder and will be revamped soon. We are currently planning to have these trivia games once every two weeks.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Thank you for the feedback and thank you to everyone who participated in our first trial run event! The current award image is only a placeholder and will be revamped soon. We are currently planning to have these trivia games once every two weeks.
Sounds good Push

Andrew

There should just be an actual chat with a bot that automatically plays chat games when someone starts them. That way when a chat game contest is happening it can go smoothly and when no contest is going on chat games can still be played by those who want to play them. That's how I've played chat games before (with a bot) and they usually run better.

---------------------------

Also, another complaint/suggestion/criticism (since I'm sure we will all consider it different things), keep the FORUM AND GAME SEPARATE.
I also agree with this.

Fiyero

There should just be an actual chat with a bot that automatically plays chat games when someone starts them. That way when a chat game contest is happening it can go smoothly and when no contest is going on chat games can still be played by those who want to play them. That's how I've played chat games before (with a bot) and they usually run better.
The problem with this is most chatboxes take up a huge amount of resources for a server. So on top of having to worry about covering a server for the game (which could be a better server imo) and a server for the forums, they would have to spend extra money to make sure the chat room doesn't bog down the forum server and make it excruciatingly slow when doing simple things like browsing and replying to threads.

Andrew

The problem with this is most chatboxes take up a huge amount of resources for a server. So on top of having to worry about covering a server for the game (which could be a better server imo) and a server for the forums, they would have to spend extra money to make sure the chat room doesn't bog down the forum server and make it excruciatingly slow.
They could have the chat on an external website.