Green Crate Items

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
So I just got lucky and pulled a coral outfit item which I love instead of a pin or chair so that's awesome. Now I only need gold ears and black flip and I am complete!

alphankotb32

wish i could get this stuff. i've been riding all week and nothing. no sits or green keys and all i've opened is the pins and chairs. getting dissapointed in this green key and crate system. wish the keys were easier to get

MissSimba

I rode all night and got a whole two keys... which got me yet another Goofy Overboard Pin and yet another Dodgeball Dale Pin. At least let me get the ones I don't have... D:

EDIT:

My good luck has returned! Got a green key from the event today (which all five people won because the first two numbers were sixes! what luck!) and pulled a Coral Magic Vest. Still searching for the rest of the parts, but it's a start!

Last edited:

Lost

Whenever I come here I cri at how lucky everyone is but I had some luck earlier.

Been getting keys slowly but surely and got a key from event tonight (my 17th key) and I pulled black flip hat. I was floored I was so shocked. I was like is this real x_x My first good item and its the best one :o So happy :3

Whenever I come here I cri at how lucky everyone is but I had some luck earlier.

Been getting keys slowly but surely and got a key from event tonight (my 17th key) and I pulled black flip hat. I was floored I was so shocked. I was like is this real x_x My first good item and its the best one :o So happy :3
Congrats Lost!

bobsbestgame

I petition to formally call the throne chairs "thorn chairs" as they're a thorn in the hind end when opening crates and getting those and not something better constantly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy

Head Administrator
I feel like this is a bad key system. If only we had keys in games it would be so much easier to make money and get keys!
This isn't how the keys work. They'll be in EVERY host game just for participating. That's how they'll be obtained usually. Occasionally, like right now, we'll put them in something else like the sword, or minigames, etc. It won't always be available outside of host games though.