Green Crate Items

InaDaze

The Confused One.
The only thing I can say is about this change is that my interest for this game has taken a huge negative impact due to it becoming a key game again. (I'm calling this worse than gold keys because of how difficult it is to get a key.) I would say a ride game if it hadn't been like that since near when rides were released.

Oh well. Just more clothing that will sky rocket in the trading market, not to mention how hard it would be for anyone to pull a complete Sparrow from the crates if all pieces are super rare status.

Last edited:
mewmew pyoi wants sparrow xc
black flip hat was alright not my taste, but i agree keys neeed to be released a lot more like they did for those 2ish months. That made everyone happy bc if u lost or won got a key. and it would be great for mini-games bc ppl want to earn creds and keys, rides take foreverr to get a full lanyard and then u might not even get one key, ive been lucky to get a lot more but still its hard and everyone wants sparrow so people are sad bc of it. ;c goodluck all i hope you get wht u wish for
@NiallOfficial nial bae dont give up u can try to trade for flip hat xo <3

Katie_

This is my first day playing and finally kinda getting the hang of it, bummed that black hats are gone for a while but I'll trade up to it :)

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
This whole thing makes me anxious. I can't seem to get any keys from the stone and POTC items are what I've been waiting for :( probably going to have to trade everything I own and more for Sparrow...

alphankotb32

Amy and the rest of the hosts have turned this whole crate and key system into a rat race where only the lucky and rich can afford the sparrow suit which is sad and depressing for us players who love playing it and spend all the time we possibly can on it. Now players are going to get insomnia from it

Lost

This isn't how the keys work. They'll be in EVERY host game just for participating. That's how they'll be obtained usually. Occasionally, like right now, we'll put them in something else like the sword, or minigames, etc. It won't always be available outside of host games though.
They werent in last nights teleporter event for participating, you had to win them by getting on the right ride :(

This entire system for crates, I hate it. I'm not saying this cause I've had no luck, I have. I got Ears first try, Black Flip my 6th. Got 2 more pairs of ears. But to see all these people, how they keep getting chairs and pins, it's terrible. I watched someone open 40 crates. 40. The best thing they got was a firewall. Now, the Flip and Baggie pants are retired. After 3 days. AND Sparrow is in there SOMEWHERE. Each piece being just as hard to get as a Flip. Getting all 4 pieces is near impossible. The trading economy will be a mess. People are trading Inferno for it. It's really just sad.

Arnold

Is actually Superman
This entire system for crates, I hate it. I'm not saying this cause I've had no luck, I have. I got Ears first try, Black Flip my 6th. Got 2 more pairs of ears. But to see all these people, how they keep getting chairs and pins, it's terrible. I watched someone open 40 crates. 40. The best thing they got was a firewall. Now, the Flip and Baggie pants are retired. After 3 days. AND Sparrow is in there SOMEWHERE. Each piece being just as hard to get as a Flip. Getting all 4 pieces is near impossible. The trading economy will be a mess. People are trading Inferno for it. It's really just sad.
I 100% agree. I don't have the time to spend hours upon hours riding these dark rides trying to get a SIT let alone a Green Key. We shouldn't have to invest so much time getting Green Keys when the odds of winning are Super Rare are ridiculous.