Green Crate Items

CandyCars

This isn't how the keys work. They'll be in EVERY host game just for participating. That's how they'll be obtained usually. Occasionally, like right now, we'll put them in something else like the sword, or minigames, etc. It won't always be available outside of host games though.
Sorry I may of mis read this.. are the keys from minigames now?

I think I've only gotten 3 keys the entire time? (none of which I've won from SITS -.-)
2 pins
1 pirate throne
*sighs*
I'll post again if/when I get more... anyone want to send some good luck my way? lol.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
This isn't how the keys work. They'll be in EVERY host game just for participating. That's how they'll be obtained usually. Occasionally, like right now, we'll put them in something else like the sword, or minigames, etc. It won't always be available outside of host games though.
Okay. I thought they would be in like once in a few. This works a lot better then what I though and I shouldn't have doubted you :P

@Amy If I remember correctly, I know it was mentioned that the items in the crate would change and switch out, but I don't recall seeing how often. Is it a week by week, month by month, or just whenever you guys feel like changing it up?

iSunset

SPARROW IS IN THE CRATES I REPEAT SPARROW IS IN THE CRATES

CONGRATS DONLEE TO GETTING THE FIRST SPARROW HAT!!

AFTER AMY AND SNOW CAME INTO MY ROOM GIVING EVERYONE A HEART ATTACK! xD

Guitar

Personal opinion, don't care what anyone else thinks about this, but I'm going to say what's on my mind. The change of the items from crates happened way too soon. Some people have been trying for the rares and haven't gotten anything except for pins that hardly anyone wants. Pins are like consolation prizes which should be removed.. it makes people feel stupid for even trying to get anything worth while on the game. Getting duplicates is not fun. Especially, for those who always get the same pins over and over again after trying so hard all day long in hopes of getting what they truly wanted from the crates.

This is all I wanted to say.