☠AMERICAN HORROR STORY☠

Bindingkey

just finished the episode and I really like this season so far![DOUBLEPOST=1412877195][/DOUBLEPOST]
For someone who is scared of everything, I really wasn't that frightened. LOL. The only part I skipped was:

when the detective got his throat slit because that and ppl's neck's breaking are just too much for me
But Twisty literally doesn't terrify me at ALL. I was just kind of like OK???? Killer clown how overdone. I wish there was something more interesting they could've come up with. But maybe his story is different. Who knows. -shrugs-

As for the rest of the episode, it was okay....it was veryyyy slow paced. My definite favorites are Ethel and Bette/Dot. They are amazing. OH AND Ma Petite. She's adorable. And of course, Evan Peters makes us all feel v special inside. :giggle:

OH AND did anybody notice Elsa singing Life on Mars which came out in 1970??? And Freak Show is in 1952? :question:
They're planned to sing a Lana Del Rey song like pls dates apparently mean nothing this season

i missed out last night:(
OMG the freaking intro is so ********!! i wanna watch it so bad but sadly i have no cable and only netflix so i have to wait 5ever..... :sulk:
here's a link to all AHS episodes including last nights, FREAKSHOW ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1412923889][/DOUBLEPOST]you can even watch on your iPhone that's what I do

K

kittenmittens

Just watched it last night, I'm already in love..and omg Jessica Lange covering David Bowie :halcyon: :halcyon: :halcyon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fern

Can we talk about Wednesday's episode?!
*swoons over God's and Monsters' cover*

I also realized the guy who's playing Edward Mordrake is the guy who plays Seneca Crane on The Hunger Games.
idc if he has two faces he's still hella fine

o lort.. i love this show so much <3 I always have trouble falling asleep after watching it but it's a fair trade off.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
from seeing a picture online of dandy wearing twisty's mask, I'm thinking edward mordrake will be taking twisty for some reason. dandy looked to twisty as an inspiration and will then take place of him and will be going on a murder spree
oooh this is true. However, Edward Modrake had to take a freak FROM the freak show, right? Twisty isn't in the freak show. He's doing his own thang. Also, I feel like since Twisty is a major focal point for the show, they won't kill him off until later in the season. But, I did also wonder if one day Twisty would get caught or killed by Dandy, who would then take his place. -shrugs- But, the way that Ryan Murphy and the other producers talk about Dandy in interviews and stuff, it doesn't sound like he'll be THAT big of a character. But whow knows, maybe they just aren't talking about much to save the surprise for when it happens.

randall

i scare because i care
oooh this is true. However, Edward Modrake had to take a freak FROM the freak show, right? Twisty isn't in the freak show. He's doing his own thang. Also, I feel like since Twisty is a major focal point for the show, they won't kill him off until later in the season. But, I did also wonder if one day Twisty would get caught or killed by Dandy, who would then take his place. -shrugs- But, the way that Ryan Murphy and the other producers talk about Dandy in interviews and stuff, it doesn't sound like he'll be THAT big of a character. But whow knows, maybe they just aren't talking about much to save the surprise for when it happens.
I love twisty he's one of my favorite characters this season but one of the reasons why I was thinking what I previously said was because john carroll lynch isn't even in the opening credits as a "main character". I really hope twisty will stay longer in this season