☠AMERICAN HORROR STORY☠

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I love twisty he's one of my favorite characters this season but one of the reasons why I was thinking what I previously said was because john carroll lynch isn't even in the opening credits as a "main character". I really hope twisty will stay longer in this season

I agree! I get scared so easily but I dunno why he doesn't scare me LOL. The only thing so far that scared me that involved Twisty was when he stabbed at the guy in the toy store but only because I've always had a horrible fear someone was like...hiding in the background and I never noticed until it was too late. xD I have to say though, a lot of the filming w/ Twisty has been done really, really well. And wow, I didn't realize he wasn't listed as a main character. Thankfully though, this week we get to hear his entire backstory and his plot is revealed. Can't wait!!

randall

i scare because i care
nopeee but I heard the clues for freak show in coven were reaaally hard to figure out.
alls I know from coven was that queenie was wearing elephant earrings, marie laveau was wearing a shirt with tiger print, Madison and myrtle said something on the lines of "someone being a clown". I've seen a lot of space/sci fi things from freakshow episodes 1 and 2, but typical murphy makes the clues more hidden than obvious

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
alls I know from coven was that queenie was wearing elephant earrings, marie laveau was wearing a shirt with tiger print, Madison and myrtle said something on the lines of "someone being a clown". I've seen a lot of space/sci fi things from freakshow episodes 1 and 2, but typical murphy makes the clues more hidden than obvious
I read an interview where Murphy said he wasn't doing any space/sci fi things. I'll have to go rewatch the first two episodes to see if I pickup on anything.

from seeing a picture online of dandy wearing twisty's mask, I'm thinking edward mordrake will be taking twisty for some reason. dandy looked to twisty as an inspiration and will then take place of him and will be going on a murder spree
okay raven baxter how did you predict literally the exact plot word for word but very good theory it was spot on, as for the episode it was absolutley perfect for a 2 parter the first including that iconic lana del rey cover I really love how they included the tale of Edward mordrake in there it's sort of cool that he actually existed but I love all the back stories for most of the characters like elsa who would have thought that she was a dominatrix junglejim4322 and I felt so bad for twisty he was just trying to make the kids love him in his own twisted way. The ending with jimmy getting his hand shaken warmed my heart so much but how dare dandy kill patty labelle like talk about rude I hate him more than I hate twisty (but now that I see twistys back story I don't hate him anymore) AND OMG LILY RABE IS COMING BACK TO REPRISE HER ROLE FROM ASYLUM!!!!!!!!! AND NEIL PATRICK HARRIS IS GOING TO GUEST STAR!!!! Once again such a very well done episode

randall

i scare because i care
okay raven baxter how did you predict literally the exact plot word for word but very good theory it was spot on, as for the episode it was absolutley perfect for a 2 parter the first including that iconic lana del rey cover I really love how they included the tale of Edward mordrake in there it's sort of cool that he actually existed but I love all the back stories for most of the characters like elsa who would have thought that she was a dominatrix junglejim4322 and I felt so bad for twisty he was just trying to make the kids love him in his own twisted way. The ending with jimmy getting his hand shaken warmed my heart so much but how dare dandy kill patty labelle like talk about rude I hate him more than I hate twisty (but now that I see twistys back story I don't hate him anymore) AND OMG LILY RABE IS COMING BACK TO REPRISE HER ROLE FROM ASYLUM!!!!!!!!! AND NEIL PATRICK HARRIS IS GOING TO GUEST STAR!!!! Once again such a very well done episode

always expect something twisted from ryan murphy. it's a shame twisty is gone though i actually really liked him and with his backstory it made me like him even more. i'm still wondering why the show never mentioned his fake scalp when they mentioned the reason for the mouth mask. from seeing the ending of the episode, to me it looks like bette and dot will have feud with esmeralda over jimmy. also something is up with del because he looked distressed coming out of his trailer. i really did enjoy the ending

Bindingkey

from seeing a picture online of dandy wearing twisty's mask, I'm thinking edward mordrake will be taking twisty for some reason. dandy looked to twisty as an inspiration and will then take place of him and will be going on a murder spree
How

the hell

did you do this???

randall

i scare because i care
watching the show with you must be fun. Looking forward to reading the predictions you're gonna have for the rest of the season.
what I'm predicting next is that either bette/dot or both of them will lash out against Maggie Esmeralda over jimmy. also something is up with del that we will find out soon from watching last episodes ending. from the way he looked coming out of his trailer, somethings up. with the major hint of who the supreme was from the opening titles on coven, I'm also thinking there will be something going on between bette and dot, which we pretty much now know because one wants the other to either separate or die. we will probably learn more from the pink cupcake episode next week

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I have a feeling that either Bette/Dot isn't' going to make it through the full season. Is that just me, orrrrr? And as for the other deaths, I dunno who is gonna die but as long as they don't touch my Mon Petite and Amazon Eve, I'll be okay. :cloud9:

PS - Did anybody think the teaser trailers for this season were reaaaally bad? I thought the fanmade one was lightyears better tbh. Also, I'm like very easily scared LOL but is this season not scary/creepy? Is this as weird as AHS gets? Cause it's been weird at times, but overall (and I know we're only on ep4) nothing has really striked me as...horror. I dunno. -shrugs-

Bindingkey

At the end of it, one sister is going to die and the other will have to live with it for the rest of their lives, knowing that they're stuck with a dead half and possibly can't even control half their body. I think it MIGHT be Dot, since she's always wanted to be free of Bette and it'll be just like Murphy to give them exactly what they want but in a twisted way.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
At the end of it, one sister is going to die and the other will have to live with it for the rest of their lives, knowing that they're stuck with a dead half and possibly can't even control half their body. I think it MIGHT be Dot, since she's always wanted to be free of Bette and it'll be just like Murphy to give them exactly what they want but in a twisted way.
I agree. One will die and it'll be weird because (especially with their understanding of medicine back then), she'll basically have to live with a dead other half.

Megara

no sleep club
I have a feeling that either Bette/Dot isn't' going to make it through the full season. Is that just me, orrrrr?
I have that same feeling. The teaser for what's coming up next (that's showed after the end of every episode) also showed their heads in a glass jar (if I caught that correctly).

As long as Jimmy Darling, Ma Petite, and Amazon Eve are okay. :hearts:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
From an interview w/ Ryan Murphy

Yes. But Twisty is not over, and neither is Edward Mordrake. They both make triumphant returns. I was shocked to read so many of these “RIP Twisty” websites and blogs have sprung up. People love Twisty. I think that’s due to the power of John as an actor. I think he’s just so mesmerizing and sympathetic. We talked a lot about that. He didn’t just want to be a killer clown. He wanted an ideology and a backstory, and I think that clown’s backstory is so fascinating and bizarre. We’re talking on Halloween day and I’ve already seen three Twistys, so he apparently hit a nerve. I love him. I loved his performance. He will return.[/img]

:yay:[DOUBLEPOST=1414961124][/DOUBLEPOST]SEASON 5 SPOILER!!

There’s that scene where Maggie is handed a cup of coffee by the cop and there’s a close up of a top hat on the cup. Is that a clue?
That is a big season five clue! It’s an arcane clue, but it’s very purposeful, and it illuminates something that you’ll be like, “Oh! You dirty b******!”

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Excited to see how Matt Bomer fits into the show. :D And also, has anybody been keeping up with the Season 5 spoilers?