TSUM TSUM/Blind Bags Guide

Pascal98

Still you have far more than I do.
I clearly you can't see it from my perspective.
I'm so done with everything.
Like i told you MANY times before, the pins arent leaving and you will be able to get them easier at host events. Everyone just needs to chill out, it is the first day lol.

Like i told you MANY times before, the pins arent leaving and you will be able to get them easier at host events. Everyone just needs to chill out, it is the first day lol.
Since they say in the newsletter that we have to play the host events, that usually means having to actually make it into the host room before the event is over to at least get to the consolation prize room. Unless they give to everyone in line who didn't make it into the event, I don't see how these so called "common pins" will stay common. It's been getting more difficult to actually get into the host events these days since they switched to slower games that are only open for an hour.

Pascal98

Since they say in the newsletter that we have to play the host events, that usually means having to actually make it into the host room before the event is over to at least get to the consolation prize room. Unless they give to everyone in line who didn't make it into the event, I don't see how these so called "common pins" will stay common. It's been getting more difficult to actually get into the host events these days since they switched to slower games that are only open for an hour.
Actually lately the games have been lasting 1 hour and 30 to 2 hours, check!

Also lately many people haven't been going to events. @host_giselles event ended early because people got in 3-4 times....

Actually lately the games have been lasting 1 hour and 30 to 2 hours, check!

Also lately many people haven't been going to events. @host_giselles event ended early because people got in 3-4 times....
I guess I'm only able to get online during peak hours then. My experiences of the last few host games I attempted to get into was waiting in a long line.
I admit I'm not on 24/7 as I'm trying to spend more time with family and friends as well as get my life together. I'm sure I've missed the ones that were easier to get into.

Tohrukun

Judging by the first gold one, i'd still disagree :(.
i was thinking obscure characters like big bad wolf, the three pigs, etc. but who knowwwwws
especially since chernabog isnt a tsum tsum IRL :onvm

@Pascal98 im also gonna guess then:
  • sorcerer mickey
  • big bad wolf
  • ortensia (oswald's "minnie")
  • three little pigs
  • clarabelle cow
  • horace horsecollar
  • huey dewey and louie
  • duffy
  • kanga/roo/kanga & roo
  • im still betting on cruella bc we have almost the whole 101 dalmatians IRL set except her
  • white rabbit
  • scrump (lilo & stitch)
  • pleakley (lilo & stitch)
  • snow white
  • jose and/or panchito (3 caballeros)
  • hamm (toy story)
  • 3 peas in a pod (toy story)
  • albert (tokyo disneyland's mystic manor - aka our new fez hats)
http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/PlushCharacterList.aspx

Last edited: