TSUM TSUM/Blind Bags Guide

So on the myvmk twitter they tweeted tsum tsums will be available in all the Host events starting at the next one. Does anyone know if they mean just for the month or forever/the upcoming months?

Nokuto

So on the myvmk twitter they tweeted tsum tsums will be available in all the Host events starting at the next one. Does anyone know if they mean just for the month or forever/the upcoming months?
The way Amy worded it its only for this months host events

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Tohrukun

I agree with you! I bet you the next 2 golds come from the same package :)!

Oh my gosh!! :O A new one!

WHERE DID IT COME FROM?! :whistle::whistle::whistle:
so there's a pascal one?[DOUBLEPOST=1440329062][/DOUBLEPOST]they tweeted a pic of the two gold ones that have yet to be won! if anyone sees them in game lmk!! :D

Last edited:

Amy

Head Administrator
The way Amy worded it its only for this months host events

no, it's every event until we feel like it's time to stop it, which isn't forever, we'll be keeping an eye on the quantities of the items and things :)

so there's a pascal one?[DOUBLEPOST=1440329062][/DOUBLEPOST]they tweeted a pic of the two gold ones that have yet to be won! if anyone sees them in game lmk!! :D
there is no pascal one

Nokuto

no, it's every event until we feel like it's time to stop it, which isn't forever, we'll be keeping an eye on the quantities of the items and things :)

there is no pascal one
Oh ok! Awesome!

Kelsey

did anyone get marie yet? if so can you please reply with a pic because i have yet to see it and marie is my favorite of life :um:

Omg I love the baby Pegasus. So cute.

Can someone help me identify the commons and rares for the new pirate set? I sometimes have difficulty distinguishing close colors and I simply can't tell the silver and pewter apart!