2017 Create a Valentine Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we turn in our entry? Tyvm

daze

Yeah, that's fine. As long as it's not strictly a bunch of images off google thrown together. If it looks like you actually put effort into it, you're golden! Like Disney clip art is fine, as long as you're not stealing someone else's work.
so im not great at drawing something off the top of my head, what if it is a picture from online that we replicate but hand draw and color ourselves, will it count or no? sorry i just want to make sure

or if we do replicate online images, should it be like parts of different images, that way its more of our creativity?

Last edited:
so im not great at drawing something off the top of my head, what if it is a picture from online that we replicate but hand draw and color ourselves, will it count or no? sorry i just want to make sure

or if we do replicate online images, should it be like parts of different images, that way its more of our creativity?
If it's like inspired by something and you recreate it in your own way, and not like copy the picture, sure! We'll accept that. ♥

Ah, the days are going by fast I'll try and start mine soon o-o

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I used the design template but I designed it in paint. How would I get a URL from that?
You need to upload it now from an image sharing site. I recommend www.photobucket.com
Once it is uploaded there. Click the Image button in the entry thread and then copy and paste the URL into the image pop up you get. the image should then appear in the post on the entry thread. Make sure you do NOT post it on this thread here but in the entry thread. Link to the entry thread is in the main comment from staff in this thread.
If you have any questions or need extra help message me :)

You need to upload it now from an image sharing site. I recommend www.photobucket.com
Once it is uploaded there. Click the Image button in the entry thread and then copy and paste the URL into the image pop up you get. the image should then appear in the post on the entry thread. Make sure you do NOT post it on this thread here but in the entry thread. Link to the entry thread is in the main comment from staff in this thread.
If you have any questions or need extra help message me :)
Thanks for advice I will keep that in mind for the future. I did it through imgur.com and that seemed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.