Anime

What are your favorite animes? :o

Mine is obviously SAO (Sword Art Online) but I also love Mirai Nikki (AKA Future Diary), Attack on Titan, and uhh those are really the only shows I've watched :o but I've seen like all the Ghibli films and :love:

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Well, I used to watch/read a lot years back, not so much today but I still love these.. :love:

Code Geass
Elfen Lied
Berserk
Hellsing
Claymore
Death Note of course
Fullmetal Alchemist

I like the more violent/action ones, clearly.
Blue Exorcist looks good I've never seen it but its supposed to premiere on Adult Swim tonight :clap:

Well, I used to watch/read a lot years back, not so much today but I still love these.. :love:

Code Geass
Elfen Lied
Berserk
Hellsing
Claymore
Death Note of course
Fullmetal Alchemist

I like the more violent/action ones, clearly.
Blue Exorcist looks good I've never seen it but its supposed to premiere on Adult Swim tonight :clap:
Ooh I've watched Death Note and heard of Fullmetal Alchemist :D

My favorite animes are Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Shugo Chara!, Gosick, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Kobato. I'm also a fan of pretty much all of the Studio Ghibli films.

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
Attack on Titan (also obvious LOL), Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia, Madoka Magica, NANA, Fruits Basket, School Rumble, Inuyasha, and Free!, vuv
I only saw like..3 Ghibli films XD. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and The Secret World of Arietty. I did like them though 6u6

Elle

My favorite animes are Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Shugo Chara!, Gosick, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Kobato. I'm also a fan of pretty much all of the Studio Ghibli films.
Shugo chara<3333 I cosplayed as Rima and omg loved it

Mine are:
Elfen Lied
Sunday Without God
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Aishitzeru Baby (might be spelling it wrong XD)
Hell Girl
Free! Swimming
Attack on Titan
All Ghibli films
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shita
Shugo Chara
Durarara!
High School of the Dead
Special A
Anohana

That's all I can remember for now.. But I loooove anime xD

Attack on Titan (also obvious LOL), Ouran High School Host Club, Madoka Magica, NANA, Fruits Basket, School Rumble, Inuyasha, and Free!, vuv
I only saw like..3 Ghibli films XD. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and The Secret World of Arietty. I did like them though 6u6
Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle :love:

Attack on Titan (also obvious LOL), Ouran High School Host Club, Madoka Magica, NANA, Fruits Basket, School Rumble, Inuyasha, and Free!, vuv
FORREAL I HAD A LEGIT CRUSH ON HOWL FOR THE LONGEST TIME..Dear god he is so fantastic <3 <3

FORREAL I HAD A LEGIT CRUSH ON HOWL FOR THE LONGEST TIME..Dear god he is so fantastic <3 <3
LOL omg

hailjune

Corporal Princess
I gotta go with:
Hell Girl
Dangan Ronpa
Kuragehime (princess jellyfish)
Madoka Magica
Another
Soul Eater

I wanna start watching Kill la Kill!!

My favorite studio ghibli/miyazaki movie would be a tie between Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke

Never saw any Studio Ghibli :/
I have watched Attack on Titans, Free! and I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist, Soul Eater and Michiko to Hatchin. Also I need to start watching Noragami and Beyond the Boundary.

samurai champloo ( my favorite anime of all time)
cowboy bebop
michiko to hatchin
space dandy
kill la kill
madoka magica
elfen lied
ouran host club
durarara
soul eater
naruto
sailor moon
gurren laggan
evangelion
nichijou
lum invader
snk
and all the ghibli films

Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are the best
Why? Because they're made by the same dudes.