Anime

samurai champloo ( my favorite anime of all time)
cowboy bebop
michiko to hatchin
space dandy
kill la kill
madoka magica
elfen lied
ouran host club
durarara
soul eater
naruto
sailor moon
gurren laggan
evangelion
nichijou
lum invader
snk
and all the ghibli films

Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are the best
Why? Because they're made by the same dudes.
yep that studio is amazing when i get a cat im naming it mugen rofl, they also made michiko to hatchin which i suggest you watch its amazing

samurai champloo ( my favorite anime of all time)
cowboy bebop
michiko to hatchin
space dandy
kill la kill
madoka magica
elfen lied
ouran host club
durarara
soul eater
naruto
sailor moon
gurren laggan
evangelion
nichijou
lum invader
snk
and all the ghibli films

Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are the best
Why? Because they're made by the same dudes.
yep that studio is amazing when i get a cat im naming it mugen rofl, they also made michiko to hatchin which i suggest you watch its amazing
Mugen was always my favorite.
I'll give that a try too! I'm a fan of that studio, so you knowwww

I've only really watched Sailor Moon all the way through, and I absolutely LOVE it!
I really want to watch more anime but I don't know where to start!

Um.. I watched..
fruits baskets
hetalia(axis powers and world series, I'm trying to catch up on beautiful world tho)
madoka magica
Dangan ronpa
durarara

I dont remember what else..

Nicola

My favorites are Sword Art Online, Gurren Lagann, Toradora!, Lovely Complex, Soul Eater, Eureka Seven, Special A, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Haruhi Suzumiya...

The list could go on for an eternity. I have a ton of anime I still need to watch, too x.x

Oh! And some of my favorite childhood ones were Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin, Zoids: Chaotic Century (nobody probably remembers it, but it was on Cartoon Network around 2002), Hamtaro, Dragon Ball Z, and... that's all I can remember at the moment :P

Naruto is my favorite anime series. My Neighbor Totoro is my favorite anime movie with Hotarubi no Mori e as a close second.

I've enjoyed Death Note (L!), Fullmetal Alchemist (Al!), Hamtaro, Pokemon the original series, Sailor Moon, most Studio Ghibli movies especially Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle as well as The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars, Wolf Children, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Children Who Chase Lost Voices which was freaking insane but good, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

Let me know if there are any other good anime movies or series worth watching. Definitely has to have a good plot, good artistry.

Well... Out of the ones Ive watched these are my favorite:

Dangan Ronpa (A little obvious XD)
SAO
Madoka Magica
Dragon Crisis!
To Aru Kagaku No Railgun
Death Note
Black Rock Shooter
Rozen Maiden

Those are a few I can think of on top of my head. Im probably missing a few.

I uhm... I've been classified as an otaku by many people... And tbh... I have way too many different animes to list...
But some of my favorites are definitely:
Ouran High School Host Club
Chrono (Chrno) Crusade
Hellsing
Trigun
Fullmetal Alchemist (and Brotherhood)
Mirai Nikki
Baka and Test
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
Death Note
Shiki

This is a microscopic dent, tbh. I love anime so hardcore man.

bobsbestgame

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Sword Art Online Season 2 Begins TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. My. Goodness. I CANT WAIT!!! I've only recently started watching anime regularly. As a kid I watched avatar the last airbender religiously but that's it. The only ones I've seen so far are:
Sword art online
Attack on Titan
Madoka magica
Full metal alchemist (2003)

I have really enjoyed all of these shows and I'm looking forward to watching some more! I've started full metal alchemist: brotherhood and it's great!

So what did you think of the episode?
I am hoping it gets a little more interesting as the season carries on.
I realize they have to set up the season and explain what's happening too.
I'd give it a 6/10