Any Doctor Who Fans?

Geggy

I've been watching Doctor Who since the mid-80s.

Back then, it was only available here in the states on PBS. They would show the entire show from the first episode to the most current available to the US, and then start over from the beginning.

After watching the newest series (circa 2005), watching those older episodes are quite challenging.

My favorites, in no particular order are:

#3, #4, #5, #7, #9, #10, #11...though, Russell T. Davies ruined Tenant for me in the end...

Used to watch on the Los Angeles PBS in the 80's/90's, until they dropped it. Now I seem to be living where I can watch the ONLY remaining PBS that still airs classic DW. Woohoo!

You have my envy for being able to watch classic DW on a regular basis!! :D
Awww! Actually, we can watch pretty much anything anytime no matter where we live. And on a projector, no less! :o (kicks back watching the 90-inch 'screen', eg wall)
My personal DW geek has an enormous archive. Not just eps, but specials, trailers, interviews, clips, concerts. If it's out there to get, he finds it!

But dangit, where's the blasted 50th trailer!! Those of us who weren't at ComicCon would like to see, too!

Snaps

mischief managed
11 is my favorite doctor. I loved 9, and I adored 10 until rtd ruined him in the end. I just like how adorable and different 11 is.

as for companions, my favorites are Amy and Rory definitely. but I also love Donna a whole lot. and I adore Martha even though a lot of people hate her. clara is really cute I like her. unpopular opinion: I don't really care for rose. she was whiny and selfish lol.

I need to start watching classic who! I've watched some clips and I really like 2 and 4 (naturally).

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
I love Ten and Rose <3 I dont read or write fanfics or anything but they are the most wonderful couple ever omg

I love 11 too but I really wish Clara would just go away.. I don't like her lol

Geggy

Awww! Actually, we can watch pretty much anything anytime no matter where we live. And on a projector, no less! :o (kicks back watching the 90-inch 'screen', eg wall)
My personal DW geek has an enormous archive. Not just eps, but specials, trailers, interviews, clips, concerts. If it's out there to get, he finds it!

But dangit, where's the blasted 50th trailer!! Those of us who weren't at ComicCon would like to see, too!
Even more envy. :p We are waiting on a tv to be delivered, so hopefully we'll be able to see DW on a bigger screen later this week! Can't wait for the 50th...just wish Eccleston wasn't like Tom Baker, know what I mean?
11 is my favorite doctor. I loved 9, and I adored 10 until rtd ruined him in the end. I just like how adorable and different 11 is.

as for companions, my favorites are Amy and Rory definitely. but I also love Donna a whole lot. and I adore Martha even though a lot of people hate her. clara is really cute I like her. unpopular opinion: I don't really care for rose. she was whiny and selfish lol.

I need to start watching classic who! I've watched some clips and I really like 2 and 4 (naturally).
I have a lot of favorite companions. I really like Clara. I used to like Rose, even though I didn't like RTD pushing their romance. However, once she was brought back after the end of series 2, I just had to roll my eyes every time. I definitely enjoyed Amy & Rory, and Donna. I was like meh on Martha...even more-so when RTD had her hook up with Mickey. I mean, c'mon, really?!

Lots from the older days: Adric, Nyssa, Ace was fun, definitely Romana...