Any K-pop fans out there?

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
Hi guys! I've met a couple of k-pop fans on MVMK, but I wondered if there were any more! I absolutely love k-pop, and I thought this would be the appropriate time to make this thread because I'm actually awaiting tonight's/tomorrow's MV release for SHINee's new song Everybody! I'm definitely a Shawol, but I want you to tell me about your own self! What fandoms are you apart of? Who are your biases? :)

Don't be shy, fellow k-poppers, come say hi!

Harmony

SHINee, Big Bang (a group which G-Dragon is a member of), U-KISS, EXO, Infinite, B2ST, TVXQ, and JYJ are some of my absolute favorite guy groups. As for girl groups, I really love 2ne1, Miss A, A-Pink, and IU (not a girl group but a singer). They're all really excellent bands/singers. :3

I'm not completely sure... Knowing SM, they'll either upload it really soon or wait until the very last minute lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be up at noon KST...but SM is late again...making us wait :(

Harmony

I don't blame them, I was expecting it! This is making me nervous o.o

Harmony

They said maybe 6pm KST...SM has a super secret video on private right now and it's very suspicious haha
Oh my goodness, that's like 3 am or 4 am my time o.o I'm wondering if I should set my alarm for it or not. xD

!? K-Pop ... Awwww you totally just sparked a chord with me~ my fiance got me into K-Pop after I came home from living in Korea for a year and a half. We met cause she wanted me to teach her Korean XD My favorite group so far is C.N.Blue and Big Bang~ I'm a little biased towards anything in 2010-2012 because that's when I was there, but I like to watch the new stuff on anything that Simon and Martina do at Eatyourkimchi.

Harmony

i'm probably the only sone on here
i'm also a 4nia star1 kamilla secret time and aff(x)tion
lol

how do i tag someone ughhhhh
oh well i'll just get meri on here later
OMG I totally forgot about f(x) they're actually one of my favorite girl groups! I'm also a Sone, not as hardcore as my best friend (he LOVES Sunny haha). To tag someone there should be at the bottom of a post a "reply with quote" button or something along the lines of that. I'm on mobile so I can't tell.

!? K-Pop ... Awwww you totally just sparked a chord with me~ my fiance got me into K-Pop after I came home from living in Korea for a year and a half. We met cause she wanted me to teach her Korean XD My favorite group so far is C.N.Blue and Big Bang~ I'm a little biased towards anything in 2010-2012 because that's when I was there, but I like to watch the new stuff on anything that Simon and Martina do at Eatyourkimchi.
I LOVE Eatyourkimchi! Simon and Martina are amazing, I love their humor. C.N. Blue is awesome, I love Intuition and Love Girl (one of my first non-DBSK favorite songs). Big Bang is an amazing band, they really know how to perform. That's so awesome that you lived in Korea, too! :) I hope one day I can visit/live there, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Kisura

me and my last real life friend are actually into kpop and oriental Pop and music....
However He's more of a Kpop guy then I am...
I really like Japanese Vocaloid music.. My favorite would have to be Gumi though :D and japanese instrumentals.
I used to take Japanese and it's where i got my in game now... It's my last name in japanese!

Harmony

me and my last real life friend are actually into kpop and oriental Pop and music....
However He's more of a Kpop guy then I am...
I really like Japanese Vocaloid music.. My favorite would have to be Gumi though :D and japanese instrumentals.
I used to take Japanese and it's where i got my in game now... It's my last name in japanese!
I really like Vocaloid and a lot of anime music, too! That's so cool, Japanese is such a beautiful language. I really love kpop the most though, if you ever want any really good recommendations Im sure one of us could help you! :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Kisura

I really like Vocaloid and a lot of anime music, too! That's so cool, Japanese is such a beautiful language. I really love kpop the most though, if you ever want any really good recommendations Im sure one of us could help you! :3
Haha i normally find all my oriental music from osu.ppy.sh it's a Rhythm game and a lot of Asian people make the maps and choose the songs.

Harmony

Haha i normally find all my oriental music from osu.ppy.sh it's a Rhythm game and a lot of Asian people make the maps and choose the songs.
That's so cool, I've never heard of that! Maybe I'll have to check it out. :3

Me! I looooove KPOP.
I listen to EXO, SHINee (SHINee's back!), SNSD, B.A.P, 2NE1, Teen Top, Vixx, Big Bang! A bunch more I probably forgot to name.
I'm a big SONE, and my bias is Sunny :p

& I love Simon and Martina!

Harmony

Me! I looooove KPOP.
I listen EXO, SHINee (SHINee's back!), SNSD, B.A.P, 2NE1, Teen Top, Vixx, Big Bang! A bunch more I probably forgot to name.
I'm a big SONE, and my bias is Sunny :p

& I love Simon and Martina!
Eek that's so exciting! I love finding new k-pop friends :3 I know, it's so easy to forget because there are SO many great bands! I was so thrilled with SHINee's comeback, I really can't wait until the mini album is released. They're a really hilarious and fun couple, they really know how to pull people of all audiences in! :D

EDIT: Haha, you and my friend will have to fight it out for her! I love her aegyo so much, it's the best ever. *u*

Eek that's so exciting! I love finding new k-pop friends :3 I know, it's so easy to forget because there are SO many great bands! I was so thrilled with SHINee's comeback, I really can't wait until the mini album is released. They're a really hilarious and fun couple, they really know how to pull people of all audiences in! :D

EDIT: Haha, you and my friend will have to fight it out for her! I love her aegyo so much, it's the best ever. *u*
I know! I remember the Sherlock days xD. Taemin's hair though.

And she's my ultimate favorite. I'll fight your friend! I nearly died when I got her autograph.