megansthecat

I don't know if it's just me, but i can't change my avatar picture! It let me take it off but i can't put anything on. The pictures are from Google and they're small enough, but it's saying there's a server issue with the site. Suggestions? :huh:

You can only change your avatar right now using a program called "Gravatar" https://en.gravatar.com/site/login sign up (its free) and start uploading pictures or just snag them from the internet :) use the option that says "use gravatar" when changing your avatar. It will take 5-10 min for the avatar to change. Have a lovely night

xLeahmarie

Hungry photographer
Do I just need to resize it, or what?
It said that the server couldn't process it. alot

ok what the fudge everytime i make my forum icon a pic thats 200x200 wide of a gif or just a pic it tells me i need to contact the OWNER OR IT TELLS ME IT DOESNT MATCH THE FILES?? LIKE WHAT DO I DO!?!?!? ANSWER ASAP thank U

- 2 chainz

Ok ok calm down no need to freak out :) its a simple issue everyone's been having and there is a very simple fix. :)

First go to https://en.gravatar.com/site/login make an account (don't worry its free) and simply upload images from your PC or enter a url from an image on the internet. Now Gravatar will take 5-10 min to sync with VMK forums so don't freak if it doesn't turn immediately and don't freak if for the first 5 min its only changed on 1 post or only on your profile. It will fix itself within a 10 min time span. :) i hope this helped you and if you have any further questions or need any more help feel free to let me know. :D

Have a nice night~

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
Calm down bby I gotchu I gotchu

Make an account on Gravatar and upload an image there. Then when you go to the Forums to change your icon select the Gravatar option and input the email you used, and wait a few minutes for it to show up :)

Lots of people have been asking about this lately. Right now the "custom avatar" feature is not working through the forums. In order to change your avatar, you must you Gravatar.

Sign up for Gravatar (it's free) and you can change your avatar that way until we get this issue fixed. Give it a few minutes to kick over from Gravatar to the forums, as it can take some time (5 or so minutes).

Thanks! If you have any questions about this issue, please post on this thread.

LadyMagic

I keep trying to change my avatar via Gravatar (I created an account and everything), but when I try to upload it it says there was a problem connecting with Gravatar. :(