Kaitlynn

I did 200x200 in pixles it saids I cant do it and need to contact the owner? anyone eles having this issue? or is it just me?

S

Solar

They are having difficulties with this feature at the moment. You need to upload your avatar through the "gravatar" feature and it'll work just fine.

Alrighty this happened to me. The profile pic thing isn't working for some reason but do not fret we have Gravitar https://en.gravatar.com use this to change the profile pic. Sign up (its free) and either upload a pic or enter a url from google. Its simple though gravitar takes like 5 min to switch the avi so don't freak out when it doesn't change instantly. :)

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
I tried using my Gravatar email and when I put my email I use for my Gravatar in the box for the avatar thing on here, it says that its not a valid account. :rage::surrender::surrender:

S

Solar

I tried using my Gravatar email and when I put my email I use for my Gravatar in the box for the avatar thing on here, it says that its not a valid account. :rage::surrender::surrender:
Someone else had a similar issue, try this:

You could also try making this crazy looking thing your primary email for the account:

once you did that, click here:

then confirm

then you should be able to copy that into the forums as your email.. for example, mine is "akismet-2137b360b41b6a068169ae17ce3f74ed@akismet.invalid"

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
i am having the same problem i keep getting a messages saying... The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner.

i tried doing Gravatar and it says.. There was a problem communicating with Gravatar. Please try again later.

Last edited:
i am having the same problem i keep getting a messages saying... The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner.

i tried doing Gravatar and it says.. There was a problem communicating with Gravatar. Please try again later.
The same thing happened to me! It's frustrating not being able to have a profile pic/: