Black Screen After Fireworks/Game Issues?

SmartSunny

When I get enough points to earn a green key, the fireworks lobby does not load. It just leads me to a black screen. I can go to the world map and re-enter the room.

Also, lately I've noticed that in the fifth round there has been only one combo on the first two levels. Not sure if this is just a glitch or what, but I'd imagine that there should be more than one combo.

Thanks!

Geggy

Regarding the black screen, I get that as well. The scores were changed in-game to always show your score on top, regardless of who has the highest score...and the scores are super laggy - way behind, and it takes them a few moments to catch up. Before the black screen, though, if you exited the game before your scores caught up then nothing would load and you had to refresh your login. At least with the black screen we don't have to do that.

As far as the combos go, they have been like that since the seeds were changed in late-February. Some 5.1 and 5.2 seeds give you about 500 points, and others can give you 800+ points. It's kind of luck-of-the-draw with those seeds. It's also a sad thing when you're doing amazingly well and might get a really high score...and then you get a 500 point 5.1 and/or 5.2...high score opportunity ruined. :p

Ive had the same thing happen, so rest assured its not a problem on you're end. I will say that 3 nights ago (i think), I was in a game with Amy. She was only there for a round or 2. Maybe she was looking into it?

Jasmine

Actually, now that you mention it... I remember having the same issue with Jungle Cruise. It only happened once, though.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
This is happening on all browsers. I always end game at the first or second level. I can always tell when it is going to happen. It starts to go back to the lobby and you can see the screen glitch ( a small flash) and then I arrive and this is what I see.

Anything on my end I can change. The only way to get back to normal is to log off and on again.

Mike

This is happening on all browsers. I always end game at the first or second level. I can always tell when it is going to happen. It starts to go back to the lobby and you can see the screen glitch ( a small flash) and then I arrive and this is what I see.

Anything on my end I can change. The only way to get back to normal is to log off and on again.

Maybe try reinstalling Shockwave?

Hey @Littlebelle it's not just you. See here. http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/black-screen-after-fireworks-game-issues.32370/

Hihi! There is a thread already about this! I am going to go ahead and combine them to have less clutter!

Thank you,
Pumbaa

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
How can we fix this problem?
It happens to me every time I do not play a complete game.

It's utterly irritating, tbh. I hate having to log off and on again to get a normal screen.