Born In Park badge?

I'd say this would be a cool idea to anyone who ever goes to an official Mvmk meet-up irl if they ever have them. They can just rename it or whatever, it'd be a cool idea.

Honestly I'd rather stray away from the in-park idea. It's a recreation but we're not affiliated with Disney. We should give everyone a fair chance.
Everyone would have a chance, This In-Park Quest would run forever. All you have to do is go to Disney and do the quest. The game IS basically Disney. Its Magic Kingdom. You think Disney cared when people begged for the Stitch Hat and you could only get it if you did the quest at DLR? Nope. So i think MyVMK should do a variety of "In-Park" Quests for when people have a chance to go to WDW or DLR, they could do something for a virtual online item.

Everyone would have a chance, This In-Park Quest would run forever. All you have to do is go to Disney and do the quest. The game IS basically Disney. Its Magic Kingdom. You think Disney cared when people begged for the Stitch Hat and you could only get it if you did the quest at DLR? Nope. So i think MyVMK should do a variety of "In-Park" Quests for when people have a chance to go to WDW or DLR, they could do something for a virtual online item.
Except we have no way to verify in park stuff, and in park quest can't end well even if we did.