Born In Park badge?

Maybe the Born in Park badge can be given to those who attend the beta opening? Or given out a week into the game? Some suggestions would be appreciated

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I don't think this badge should be in the game. Since no one can technically be born in the park. Could always rename it to something else.

I've said this in another thread, and people seem to like the idea, but I'd just change the name to Lives in the Park, and it is obtained by spending over a week of play time on MyVMK, in conjunction with an AFK detection system. It'd be an earnable badge, and a sign of how dedicated you are, rather than a second badge for people who are on here before others. That'd be too much crossover, and the badge artwork doesn't really reflect a beta.

Myth

Maybe you can get the badge if you have a screenshot of your old character with it,
and proof of you being in the park creating a character or a receipt of some kind to prove it.

I don't like "Born in Park" as the badge name, but it's a good concept. it could be a badge obtainable when you do a certain amount of quests/have furnished a certain amount of rooms/have spent or earned a certain amount of credits/have been on for a certain amount of hours, etc.

~Serendipity

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Born in Park isn't the right badge for the game. Only should be a VMK badge since you could actually create a character in park then, but not now.

zach

I think they should keep it, but name it something else.
Building off the other ideas, you could name it Lives in Park. Obtained by spending enough time in the game.

There should be an in-park quest that involved getting the Badge, for example.

Lets say some mods made an "In-Park" Quest.
You have to go to WDW or DLR and take clear pictures of something with your username in the picture (Must be your username in the picture, like pen and paper, not edited in)
After you take pictures of 10 things that were on the quest ballot, you send them to a myVMK admin/mod and they'll give you a code for the prize, or for this case, they'll program you a "Born In Park" Badge.

Lost

There should be an in-park quest that involved getting the Badge, for example.

Lets say some mods made an "In-Park" Quest.
You have to go to WDW or DLR and take clear pictures of something with your username in the picture (Must be your username in the picture, like pen and paper, not edited in)
After you take pictures of 10 things that were on the quest ballot, you send them to a myVMK admin/mod and they'll give you a code for the prize, or for this case, they'll program you a "Born In Park" Badge.
Honestly I'd rather stray away from the in-park idea. It's a recreation but we're not affiliated with Disney. We should give everyone a fair chance.

Geggy

Only problem I see with this is the answers will end up online. Just a matter of time.
Answers are one thing. However, when I mean super difficult, I mean that it should include getting a rather high score on Fireworks, winning a specific number of Pirates games, etc... as well as questions.

I've said this in another thread, and people seem to like the idea, but I'd just change the name to Lives in the Park, and it is obtained by spending over a week of play time on MyVMK, in conjunction with an AFK detection system. It'd be an earnable badge, and a sign of how dedicated you are, rather than a second badge for people who are on here before others. That'd be too much crossover, and the badge artwork doesn't really reflect a beta.
I like this idea, although mostly everyone would eventually get the pin after a certain amount of time. Some faster than others, yes, but eventually the badge would be owned by many.

Maybe you can get the badge if you have a screenshot of your old character with it,
and proof of you being in the park creating a character or a receipt of some kind to prove it.
It wouldn't be fair for those who don't have any proof. The game has been gone for a few years, so Im sure many users, like myself, have either left behind pictures on old computers that are long gone or deleted them all together. There really is no other way in proving yourself other than a picture.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Born in Park Badge Idea :

50000 collected credits
3000 Pirates Games
1000 top 3 fireworks games
150 hours of gameplay

that way only the hardcore MyVMKers would have this