Can Angel hat be attainable in shop, or other options?

Should / Can Angel hat be attainable in shop? or other options-

• Total voters

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
The stone is kickin' our butts.
I think most of the people want other options to attain this Angel hat.

Feel free to give out some ideas/options to how we can get our hands on an Angel.

For me: I'd like it to be buy able in shop. I don't mind how much it will go for, just as long as it's not reaching the "rarest" of clothing's such as stitch/minnie/flips etc. So maybe 70-100k? DONT FREAK!
I know for most of us, that is "too much", but the amount of time I spend riding rides and getting nothing, to playing actual games and earning my way up.. I'd feel a lot better knowing I put some skill effort on it.

Again, this is just an opinion, or rather, a suggestion. What are your thoughts?

Edit: We all know staffs are busy people and we do appreciate everything you have given us! :) ~~ es. this Angel hat, it's just soo freakin' adorable!! :">
Again.. I am only asking/suggesting :3​

Bug

i agree, even if it was in shop for a ridiculous amount i would rather play fireworks all day than ride rides all day D:

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I don't care all too much how it's released. People may think I'm crazy to say this but I just don't like Stitch/Leroy/Angel all that much. Sure I would like one just to have one for my collection as I'm kind of a completionist/collector per say. But if a friend were to really want the hat and I only had 1 I would give it to them as I would probably rarely wear it.

I think getting it through the sword is fine but I think everyone is freaking out too much due to the limited amount of time items have been in the stone. I think we should be asking for it to have a longer period in the stone over asking for a change in how it's released. (Just my opinion.)

If it's sold in stores I think it should cost around 30k. I would like it to be of value and have around the same rarity as Leroy.

Sharks

The Stone is the biggest epidemic to the game. It's so boring if you actually wanna play and the success rate is so incredibly low and disappointing. For the love of god stop adding rare things to the Stone, it's the laziest method possible.

i like it being in the stone, tbh. some people find playing games boring and would rather be able to ride rides and just be afk or something. i can only play a few rounds of either game before i'm unable to focus on it any longer; with rides i can just minimize the tab and browse the forums or something and there isn't any kind of guarantee but at least i have a chance.

InfinityFay

I suggest give all the rares to me and I will go randomly around rooms and give them to people.

And I have no friends so I will never have favorites. :D

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
The Stone is the biggest epidemic to the game. It's so boring if you actually wanna play and the success rate is so incredibly low and disappointing. For the love of god stop adding rare things to the Stone, it's the laziest method possible.
amen

I'd like it to be buyable as to buy one for my friend when she's feeling well. I honestly can't stand riding rides again and again. It gets annoying to save up 50 sword magics and pull...not...a....single....thing.

honestly it should stay how it is, because it wouldn't be as special or desirable if it was sold in stores.
^^^ this as well.

if it were made buyable, all the already-established players with a healthy amount of rares and credits would get it while newer users and those who can't devote that much time to the game would be left in the dust. it would have to be pretty expensive and not out for very long in order to maintain its rarity.

when it's in the stone, everybody has a fair chance.

i'm not saying i think every rare item should only be attainable from the stone, but honestly i like having those opportunities and i'm sure others do as well. it's frustrating when you don't get something, of course, but you can play your games and earn credits and try to trade gift cards for the item if you don't want to "waste time" riding rides. personally i feel like the games are more of a waste of time than rides because i'm awful at fireworks and average at jc so earning any significant amount of credits would take me hours, which i do not have. the rides i can do while i work on homework, etc.

Kind of a toss-up really. Yes, I am getting super sick of the rides, but at the same time...the look I get on my face once I win something from the Sword in the Stone pins is priceless, haha. I even get excited from the most common pins. I'm easy to please I suppose. All I can say is that anyone who truly wants this hat...I hope you manage to get one. It shouldn't be about whether it's "rare" or not, but if you truly like the item to hold onto for yourself.

Also I am mega appreciative of the rides, so don't get me wrong. They are magical and very special to me. I just love getting to do a little bit of everything in the game and not JUST rides.

RyanJ

they should at least edit the odds of pulling something cause it gets annoying having a bunch of sword pins and pulling absolutely NOTHING

kira

I actually enjoy the rides! Yes, it is very disappointing going to the stone, using a magic, and being unsuccessful or not pulling what you want out but I prefer it over mini-games. Man, I can't begin to explain how much I hate playing games. JC is just so boring and I just embarrass myself playing Fireworks :P I enjoy being able to finish up some homework, watch tv, or do some miscellaneous activity rather than wasting my time playing games I don't like, ya know? I'll be content with the games when they're all out but until then we have very limited options when it comes to obtaining credits.

I do think the Angel Hat should be as rare as Stitch or Leroy (maybe in-between?) I mean, it's basically the same hat! Waaay cuter than Leroy but I do believe Stitch should hold it's value as one of the rarest hats in the game because that's how it's always been and I wouldn't want that to change. Let's keep the VMK traditions going :)

I definitely think at least one host event this month should give them out as the winning prizes.

*I absolutely love the Angel Hat. Way too adorable!