Cancelled TV Shows

Do you have any TV shows you wish wouldn't have been taken off the air?
I'll start.
Mine is V. It was a really good show on ABC and was cancelled after season 2, so there was no real definite ending.
Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
GCB on ABC with Kristen Chenoweth. LOVED THAT SHOW! It's a shame it only lasted one season D: And I dunno if it's considered "cancelled," but RIP Desperate Housewives.

Jasmine

Touch
Unnatural History (I've always hated history, but I loved that show :()
Tower Prep
Hawthorne
Do No Harm (I'm kind of glad it was canceled because it was so weird, but it was exciting too... so I'm torn a bit on this one.)
Hollywood Heights
House of Anubis :(

[color=Fo8o8o]Oh my goodness, I could list soo many! I loved Drake & Josh (Idk if it was cancelled but STILL), Wildfire (Wasn't exactly cancelled but I still miss it!), The Lying Game, Jane by Design, & Beautiful People! [/color]

I loved the Nine Lives of Chloe King on ABC Family, and it was cancelled after season 1. I also loved the Lying Game on ABC Family! I'm not even sure how many seasons it was on, and they cancelled it. Somebody had just died, and I will never find out who killed them or why because the show was nothing like the books. Thanks a lot. :sulk:

Jasmine

[COLOR=Fo8o8o]Oh my goodness, I could list soo many! I loved Drake & Josh (Idk if it was cancelled but STILL), Wildfire (Wasn't exactly cancelled but I still miss it!), The Lying Game, Jane by Design, & Beautiful People! [/COLOR]
How could I forget Jane By Design? That show was the best!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
A.N.T Farm on Disney Channel... Blech.
Victorious on Nickelodeon, which I'm still pressed about.
Problem Solverz (something like that) on Cartoon Network.. Blech, dumbest show ever.
Shake it Up from Disney Channel
I think MAD off of Cartoon Network was cancelled, that was hilarious because they created parodies of everything in the social media.

Dollhouse </3

It was rushed during season 2 because that's when it being cancelled. It had such a great overall plot and lovable characters.