Cancelled TV Shows

Snaps

mischief managed
Merlin - season 5 was so rushed because they were ending it there was sooo much they could have done though and i will forever be devastated because of it.
also PUSHING DAISIES. THAT SHOW WAS AMAZING WHY WAS THERE ONLY 2 SEASONS OH MY GODDDDD
dexter although the storylines were getting extremely sloppy towards the end.

Jasmine

Merlin - season 5 was so rushed because they were ending it there was sooo much they could have done though and i will forever be devastated because of it.
also PUSHING DAISIES. THAT SHOW WAS AMAZING WHY WAS THERE ONLY 2 SEASONS OH MY GODDDDD
dexter although the storylines were getting extremely sloppy towards the end.
Ah, don't get me started on Merlin :(

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
OMG I LOVED HOUSE OF ANUBIS! I hooked my friend on it too! One of the best shows EVER! I also liked a show called The Winner Is... on NBC but that never really took off. I also loved Victorious, iCarly, Drake and josh, and anything else from Dan Schneider! Especially ALL THAT!

Shrimp

Ranch

Art the modern primitive was great. These people were complete attention seeking nut jobs, and people had to live with them who also had popped screws.

I could never watch this again it was so bad, but a season 2 could have been great with different people and their lifestyles.

I really liked Jane by Design so I was kind of upset about that.
I also wish they wouldn't have cancelled Victorious.
Also any old Cartoon Network shows like Dexter's Lab and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I don't understand why the Lying Game was cancelled that makes me so sad and The Nine Lives of Chloe King was good, I just looked it up saying there might be a movie for it

I just miss Victorious.
YES! I loved Victorious from day one. So sad (and angry) to see it go.. In fact, my username is kinda linked to that. ;)
I also like Ringer, it was a CW show that was cancelled after one season. It was pretty good, but I'm sure that I'm partial to it because I LOVE Zoey Deutch.

Jon

Anthony Morgan R
I have seen almost a hundred shows, a hundred, you have no idea.... my life basically almost revolves around tv and film, and the shows that really deserved to continue that didn't were...

Pushing Daisies
Firefly
Freaks & Geeks