Change credits earned from NPC

can it be brought up for discussion to bring the credits amount earned from the NPC up from 50 to maybe 150 or higher. The NPC always did give out more then 50 even with all the games VMK had opened. I am just wondering if all the Staff can think about this.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Agree one hundred percent to this.

Jasmine

This has been suggested many times, but I still agree. It doesn't have to 1500 daily, so maybe something like 500-750 daily?

S

Spivey

I think it's a nice idea, but people just take advantage of it and use dupes to gather credits every 12 hours.

Jasmine

Every week a new hat comes out. The hats go for 2000 credits each. If you NPC twice daily you earn 300 and after 7 days you earn 2100. Congratulations, you now have a new hat and 20 assorted pixels.

I'm thinking the NPC's should pay out 150 each every 12 hours. Then you could get a hat, shirt, pants and shoes too. That seems very fair to all.
They already pay out 150 every 12 hours...
Edit: Read that wrong, my bad. Sounds like a good idea.

Every week a new hat comes out. The hats go for 2000 credits each. If you NPC twice daily you earn 300 and after 7 days you earn 2100. Congratulations, you now have a new hat and 20 assorted pixels.

I'm thinking the NPC's should pay out 150 each every 12 hours. Then you could get a hat, shirt, pants and shoes too. That seems very fair to all.
smartest man right here

S

Spivey

People are going to make "dupes" regardless. They've already done it. Lol.
If the NPCs give more money, people are more inclined to make dupes and they'll get basically every item that could possibly go for sale multiple times rendering it useless.

I like what it's at now, it limits that. People actually have to work for items.

Mason

The NPC always did give out more then 50 even with all the games VMK had opened.
The NPCs in VMK actually gave less than 50 credits, unless it was for a special event or limited time.
You can see the credit amounts here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Non-Player_Characters

I am not saying that the credit amounts should be increased or stay the same, but I think with Fireworks being released everyone has the opportunity to earn a generous amount of credits regardless of your skill level on the game.

i'm not saying you can't earn a generous amount from fireworks, because i definitely do the way its set up, however, i agree with green. 150 is a much better amount for all the reasons he's said ^^

The NPCs in VMK actually gave less than 50 credits, unless it was for a special event or limited time.
You can see the credit amounts here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Non-Player_Characters

I am not saying that the credit amounts should be increased or stay the same, but I think with Fireworks being released everyone has the opportunity to earn a generous amount of credits regardless of your skill level on the game.
But, VMK had 9 NPCs, while MyVMK has only three. Not everyone can play Fireworks. People suffer from headaches, color blindness... So I think for the meantime the amount should be raised a bit. But, players have been trying to get this to happen for a while so I don't think it will change.

But, VMK had 9 NPCs, while MyVMK has only three. Not everyone can play Fireworks. People suffer from headaches, color blindness... So I think for the meantime the amount should be raised a bit. But, players have been trying to get this to happen for a while so I don't think it will change.
I agree with this, The lack of NPC's currently available in game would make it fair to players to get more from NPC's until more are added to the game :)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I feel like this keeps getting brought up. I'm not sure what's best to do right now but I don't see how it would put much harm if it's bumped up some. Before I wouldn't agree on this just because no one was allowing time for things to be fixed to see what happens when we have a fully functional fireworks game. Geggy had a wonderful post showing how the 9 NPC's of VMK when all combined for credits equated to 180 credits while are 2 combine to 150 in total. He had much more to it.

I don't want to see a high enough bump we start seeing clones again. And honestly I would see anything above 100 doing this. We will see but I'm still not terribly thrilled for this whole idea even though I know it would benefit those who have trouble with fireworks.

mark

10 mins late to everything
i agree myvmk thinks its all ok now, but if you havent noticed some don't even know how to switch from the first firework sign to the 5 in the matter of 0.5 seconds -.- they think just because of a game thats been released that gives you like not even 20% of your points converted to credits and 10 credits per shell, everythings going smoothly now, well not for me. I recently lost my stuff and got them back and lost something worth two hundred credits I WORKED 20 SHELLS FOR THAT OK