Commands for public users

I am going to highlight this here, as I've heard some people being spammed with trade requests that they do not want.

!notrades - This will allow you to stop getting the pop ups asking for trade.(Type again to enable/disable)
!queue - Says general room information, like how many people are in the room, and what instance # you are in.
!s - People can use this of your having problems changing your signature

If you still have someone harassing you, and attempting to interrupt your experience, do let any administrator know here or use the Call For Help button in-game.

Thanks,
Kevin

Lost

If you have a lot of trade requests on your screen can you type !notrades to make them disappear or does it have to be activated before?

If you have a lot of trade requests on your screen can you type !notrades to make them disappear or does it have to be activated before?
You have to activate it to get them to stop. But if they did it before you activated it, itll still go through.

pluto-pluto

So Mod! AKA Moderate Moderator
I am going to highlight this here, as ive heard some people being spammed with trade requests that they do not want.

!notrades - This will allow you to stop getting the pop ups asking for trade.(Type again to enable/disable)
!queue - Says general room information, like how many people are in the room, and what instance # you are in.

If you still have someone harassing you, and attempting to interrupt your experience. do let any administrator know here.

Thanks,
Kevin
Good Good! :)

Jasmine

i tried the !notrades thing yesterday and it didn't work.
It's worked for me ever since the first time I used it... and that was probably a week ago or more...

What happened? You should have gotten a chat text (similar to the shell game one) saying something like "You have toggled trade requests."

It's worked for me ever since the first time I used it... and that was probably a week ago or more...

What happened? You should have gotten a chat text (similar to the shell game one) saying something like "You have toggled trade requests."
i did get that...weird. i'll try it again today.

Kevin, there is another problem that I could use a command for. There are times when players are in my room but because of the way the room is put together, I can't click on them and boot them. Is there any way to boot a player from your room when you can't see them or is there a command to "boot all" from your own room?
That honestly is an amazing idea!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Thank goodness for this feature. I had 2 people purposely sending me trade requests relentlessly yesterday so much so I had to leave and re-enter the game three times. Hopefully now it won't happen again.

Here is some ideas:
!goto [room number] (It will take you to the room you want with the correct room number.)
!collectall (Will collect the credits you need from all of the NPCs.)
!signature [Text] (Change your signature.)
!credits (See what your credits are without having to open up the "Shop.")
There are some ideas! I hope you like them! :)

Here is some ideas:
!goto [room number] (It will take you to the room you want with the correct room number.)
!collectall (Will collect the credits you need from all of the NPCs.)
!signature [Text] (Change your signature.)
!credits (See what your credits are without having to open up the "Shop.")
There are some ideas! I hope you like them! :)
Heh, do you realize it would take you longer to type that, than click room, yourself or shop? ;)