Commands for public users

Thank you so much for this.

I can see myself using this in the future, heh.

Here is some ideas:
!goto [room number] (It will take you to the room you want with the correct room number.)
!collectall (Will collect the credits you need from all of the NPCs.)
!signature [Text] (Change your signature.)
!credits (See what your credits are without having to open up the "Shop.")
There are some ideas! I hope you like them! :)
I thought about adding something similar to my thread for command suggestions, but credits seemed fairly useless, signature would be need for a workaround until the main thing is fixed, collect all defeates the purpose of visiting NPCs, and teleporting to a room creates issues with rooms that aren't accessible easily for a reason, like Inner Space Shop.

Here is some ideas:
!goto [room number] (It will take you to the room you want with the correct room number.)
!collectall (Will collect the credits you need from all of the NPCs.)
!signature [Text] (Change your signature.)
!credits (See what your credits are without having to open up the "Shop.")
There are some ideas! I hope you like them! :)

Some of these commands would seem a bit weird to add, like the !goto one we already have setup for mods, and !go already goes to rooms, but thats not a publicly available command for obvious reasons!

Jasmine

Can we get a No Friend Requests?
I think there is one, it just doesn't work yet. That's what Amy said when I asked her why she didn't turn hers off.

Miraj

Something we did not have in VMK, this is great! I found this easier for me to use then having to do it manually.

Didn't there used to be a no trades option in VMK? Why can't we just go back to that option?

I am going to highlight this here, as I've heard some people being spammed with trade requests that they do not want.

!notrades - This will allow you to stop getting the pop ups asking for trade.(Type again to enable/disable)
!queue - Says general room information, like how many people are in the room, and what instance # you are in.

If you still have someone harassing you, and attempting to interrupt your experience, do let any administrator know here or use the Call For Help button in-game.

Thanks,
Kevin
- - - Updated - - -

Can we get a No Friend Requests?
Fill up your friends list so you have no room or just ignore the requests. You don't HAVE to address friend requests.

Jasmine

Didn't there used to be a no trades option in VMK? Why can't we just go back to that option?
I assumed it'd work eventually... When Amy mentioned the !notrades command in the shoutbox a while ago, the topic was how those features don't work yet. (The checkboxes for no trade requests and no friend requests don't work yet.)

But you never know... That was just my assumption.

I'd like to see a !boot player command for our own rooms to boot those pesky people who hide and can't be clicked on in our own rooms ;-;
Yes! That would be nice.

o/ = Wave [By the way, when you click Wave multiple times, the client doesn't initiate it when the previous wave was done.]
!boot [Character name]= Booting a player from the room, which only the owner can do.
: pickall = Picks up all furniture in the room and puts it into the owner's inventory.
/whisper [Character name] = Only you and the player can see the conversation. The chats would be italicized.
/friend [Character name] = Sends a friend request to the player if the character name exists.
/sit = Sitting
/dance = Dancing
/ignore = Ignore [To my understanding, this feature doesn't even work properly.]

Oh and lets say for example someone goes like :O The emoticon should pop up above their head.
All of this and I'm satisfied. I think that's all the commands I can think of.

!boot [Character name]= Booting a player from the room, which only the owner can do.
/whisper [Character name] = Only you and the player can see the conversation. The chats would be italicized.
/friend [Character name] = Sends a friend request to the player if the character name exists.

someone goes like :O The emoticon should pop up above their head.
I like these ideas!

Thanks for letting us know, also we NEED a whisper option so people don't have to trade or PM a friend to talk to them privately! Try a shaded/greyed speech bubble that only you and the person you whispered can see. Also can we please bring back the scroll down bubble option? It would help for games (fastest typer) and general use too!

o/ = Wave [By the way, when you click Wave multiple times, the client doesn't initiate it when the previous wave was done.]
: pickall = Picks up all furniture in the room and puts it into the owner's inventory.
/sit = Sitting
/dance = Dancing
/ignore = Ignore [To my understanding, this feature doesn't even work properly.]

Oh and lets say for example someone goes like :O The emoticon should pop up above their head.
All of this and I'm satisfied. I think that's all the commands I can think of.

I Love these! We should have them in the game.