Compliments You Get

"Awhhh how many months are you?"
Me- I'm not pregnant

Or my soon to be mother in laws fav to throw at me "I love that you don't care what you look like in public"

K

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
"Where did you get your hair dyed?.... Oh it's natural?.... What color is it?.... Oh so you must have a really bad temper and a lot of blonde moments!"

my life as a strawberry blonde.

Also "Your teeth are really straight"
"You make African children look fat"
"Your hands are really small and stubby"
"Wow your nose looks like a beak!" (my personal fav)
"Your eyes are really pretty when you cry"

i could srsly go on for hours about awkward compliments. too many random people feel the need to tell me things about my appearance.

"Your lips are shaped nicely" (lol we're just friends right ???)
"You have nice hair"
"You are so Kate Middleton"
"Youre face is pretty enough that you don't need big *****"
"You have virgin skin -- the sun never touches it"
"You have beautiful eye lashes"

my laugh gets alot of compliments and my smile bc i smile alot. when my makeups done people will compliment that too. my campers this summer always complimented how cute i dressed and how pretty i was. they had to write stuff about us and one of my girls said my hair was never messy LOL

my eyes and haiiiiir.

& people say they wish they were my size, but there is NOTHING good about bein' 20 years old , being 5 foot and 98 pounds.
WISH I WAS BIGGER , but whatever floats everyones boattttt. :fancy:

Zelena

The other day I was asked if my eyelashes were fake...no? Like yes because its mascara, but not the glue on eyelashes. I think it was a compliment??

A while back I was also told I look line Elsa from frozen...again I think it's a compliment?