Create-an-Egg Competition Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

britboy

Probably, because having an opinion and voicing it usually gets shut down pretty quickly....

Staff/mods with any bit of professionalism/decency (which I've never had a problem with thus far) can politely correct me and tell me to calm down. I don't see the need for my posts to be deleted. I very clearly stated that I'm emotional over the bit. The process of judging being explained would probably shut me up.

And of those chosen to be put in game how many were designed by players??

Gangnam style has nothing to do with the point I was trying to bring across which is that if so many people liked it, the judges must have not liked it... or must have chosen over it. Perhaps, my suggestion would be next time the players get to choose which eggs they'd like to see in the game (without knowing whose is whose).
My point was that just because it's liked by some people does not mean it's liked by all. I thought it was good but I thought there were at least 4 or 5 which deserved to win more than Thorn's. If we did votes by players, people would just vote for their friends' eggs, as they could just tell each other whose egg it was. It's an egg competition on a virtual game, it's not really the end of the world that your friend didn't win this one competition. It's pretty disrespectful to the winners of the competition you coming out and saying this.

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
1 thing that should be brought to light is that, even though this game is very fun and brings to joy to pretty much all of us who play, it is still just a game. Yes, Thorn's design was quite fabulous, as were the rest, but 1) this isn't the only competition there will ever be and 2) no one's life revolves around this game. I understand you're emotional over it and that's okay but this won't mean anything in the later future.

Hello everyone,

Please remember the purpose of this thread. This is not to argue over the winners and whose was better, but to congratulate those who were chosen.

Please remember to follow the following rule:
MyVMK Forum Rules said:
Disrespect
Content that is disrespectful will not be tolerated and will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to: calling people names, insulting others, starting arguments, using hurtful sarcasm, publicly criticizing staff members, and refusing to heed warnings set forth by forum staff.
If anyone has any questions, please PM me.

-Sully

Jeremy

Experimented 626
My point was that just because it's liked by some people does not mean it's liked by all. I thought it was good but I thought there were at least 4 or 5 which deserved to win more than Thorn's. If we did votes by players, people would just vote for their friends' eggs, as they could just tell each other whose egg it was. It's an egg competition on a virtual game, it's not really the end of the world that your friend didn't win this one competition. It's pretty disrespectful to the winners of the competition you coming out and saying this.
I completely agree. I also felt sad about not winning the Expedition Everest contest, not even placing runner-up but I did not complain about it. Just have fun and enjoy the experience of the game.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
:( pls ppl remember this is all for fun and going into this competition (or any one for that matter), you should know that there is a 50/50 chance your entry, no matter how many hours was spent on it or how many people said it was baller, might not get picked!! pls participate in competitions and spend time on your art for fun and not because you want to win. create art for you and for people to enjoy, and not just because you wanna win.

i really am so impressed by all the entries and am a happy camper that some of them will have the pleasure of seeing them in game!! and for those runner ups, ya'll r winners and deserve a gold star and w summer approaching, i'm sure there'll be more opportunities for you to create more fantastical and fanciful rides/graphics/oreo flavors/etc... :aww:

-passes out oreos-

Status
Not open for further replies.