Design a Pumpkin Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :lol: Just wanted to make sure that my pumpkin submission went through? Also, I believe the dimensions ended up coming out to be 825 x 630 and wanted to make sure that was okay?
Hi! Your pumpkin did go through, and the size fits in the allowed dimensions :) Thanks for entering!

Just checking in to make sure my pumpkin made it through.
I swear I was so nervous sending it in... I didn't finish all that I wanted to do :c
But I hope it turned out okay~ (^-^)/
Yes, we received it! Thanks for your submission! :D

i feel like i submitted it wrong because 6 people viewed it unless it was the forum staff people :o
You submitted it correctly, the 6 viewers are from forum staff looking at it! :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
can u open the submissions to the public after it ends and the winners are announced? i mean theres nothing wrong with that since some are confident enough to post it (and hope to win) and it would then be showed to the public

(idk if this makes any sense its bc im eating breakfast om nom)

can u open the submissions to the public after it ends and the winners are announced? i mean theres nothing wrong with that since some are confident enough to post it (and hope to win) and it would then be showed to the public

I believe for the egg contest someone made a thread that everyone could post their eggs on, so maybe we could do that :)

I will talk about this with staff to see what we can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.