Doctor Who Items in VMK. What is your opinion?

Do you think Amy should refrain from putting Doctor Who items into VMK?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
Most of us are adults here so I'm sure we can keep this civil.

(Please note I do know Amy can do whatever she wants with this game.... I just realized the wording of the poll question seems a bit I don't know.. Rude.)

AlphaTheEdge

No disrespect to the show.. But maybe not yet is the answer. Let VMK expand using Disney related stuff. Once Disney has been exhuasted maybe then we can expand

Other problem is.. If we add Doctor Who stuff, other people will want other shows added. Which could potentially be cool but still.. I think we can save that for later. If too many shows are requested, its a lot to handle.

Last edited:

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
I understand why people don't want to add non Disney related items but I agree that a few items can't really hurt anyone. There's already a doctor who themed item and it doesn't really take away from the nostalgia people feel from this game (I'm not sure about others but that's what I feel)

Since myvmk isn't owned by Disney I think that maybe we can make it our own thing and add new items (not just doctor who related). And we kind of already have done that with like the gas mask or the various crates that have been released.

Idk maybe I'm being biased because I love doctor who but I'm totally okay with adding new stuff that isn't doctor who related too.

if doctor who stuff is added then can we also add steven universe themed things??? cookie cat vendors come on
or maybe some adventure time stuff i want a finn hat and also swords
ty it is only fair

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
If there has already been a doctor who item put into myVMK then I guess I can't say much. All I can say is I hope she doesn't put so much doctor who items into the game that you can literally see them anywhere you go.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
if doctor who stuff is added then can we also add steven universe themed things??? cookie cat vendors come on
or maybe some adventure time stuff i want a finn hat and also swords
ty it is only fair
God no.

It honestly wouldn't matter to me either way, but I think there's plenty of Disney things that they could still add that those things should probably take precedent over something completely un-Disney related. Although I think it's important to keep the options open, but I mean, with everything Disney is involved in, I'm thinking Doctor Who doesn't need to be thrown into the mix, especially when there is no real connection there.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed